• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
D

Deleted member 134556

Not sure if this topic was made before or not, but I'm eager to bring the subject back again. Simply ask the person below you a "would you rather" question

I'll begin,

Would you rather eat waffles or pancakes?

1610754541980.png

D

Deleted member 134556

Wendy's! I choose them because I love their twitter roasts : D

Would you rather learn Necromancy, or Telekinesis?

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
Telekinesis, but in a Mathilda way and NOT a Carrie way. XD

Would you rather eat milk chocolate or dark chocolate?

Arishipshape

TFed Ex-Knight
Depends on my mood and/or diet at the time. Typically dark chocolate for a more enjoyable/intense experience.

Would you rather have a coupon for 10 free 200 mile flights, or 5 free 400 mile flights?

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
5 free 400 mile flights, although those are still pretty short haul!

Would you rather be eaten by ants or gummed to death by lions? ;3

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Gummed to death by lions. The ants would sting and thus, seem way more painful, and being just 'gummed' to death by a lion would at least be novel.

Would you rather have a prominent facial tattoo of Richie Rich, or Bozo the Clown?

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
Richie Rich

Would you rather drink a warm and flat version of your favorite soft drink or an ice cold fizzy soft drink that is your least favorite?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Past...that way you can MAKE your future! Knowing what's coming but being powerless to stop it sounds terrible!

Would you rather live 1000 years of a stable boring life, or 40 years of insane chaotic fun?

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
1000 years of stable and boring.

If nothing you did could change the timeline, would be rather travel in time 100 years into the past or 100 years into the future?

D

Deleted member 134556

f nothing you did could change the timeline, would be rather travel in time 100 years into the past or 100 years into the future?
100 years in the future!
d you rather do a job you hate and be rich enough to retire before you're 50, or do a job you enjoy but have to work until you're 70?
I want to enjoy work, since I'll be doing it most of the time I'm awake anyway, so I'll work till I'm old and grey.

Would you rather be mute, or be deaf?

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Hmm... Mute. Someone very close to me is hard of hearing and I see how frustrating that is for her. I imagine being completely deaf would be even worse.

Modern devices would give me more options to communicate if I'm mute than just sign language so I'd go with that.

Paper or plastic?

Punji

Vaskebjørn
Plastic? I hate those shitty paper straws.

Would you rather only be able to drink unflavoured carbonated water or have all your food moderately overcooked?

pilgrimfromoblivion

DEEP IN THE JEANS SHE'S WEARING
Moderately Overcooked.
Would you rather have invisibility for 2 seconds at a time, or fly, but only 2 feet off the ground.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Flying 2 feet off the ground would be very fun, and you'd be unlikely to get hurt. :3

Would you rather marry Santa Clause or the Easter bunny?

pilgrimfromoblivion

DEEP IN THE JEANS SHE'S WEARING
3SOME WITH MS CLAUSE I mean Santa Claus because free presents :D

Would you rather have Halloween forever or Christmas?

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
Christmas .w.

Would you rather eat a dandelion puff or eat a mealworm?

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Malt vinegar is delicious! Especially on fries.

Would you rather be 12 inches (30cm for those who use units that make sense) shorter than average or 12 inches taller than average?

Tayoria

Green Derg Extraordinare
I would rather be 12 inches taller than average. I'm already short and it can be really annoying to need to ask for help or find a stool to stand on to reach things that are on higher shelves.
I wanna be TAAAAAAAAALL

Would you rather live in the heart of a busy city where no one knows your name or at least 20 miles away from the busiest city in a rural town where everyone knows everyone else's business?

MagnusLucra

I literally just made a post about this. Personally I don't want to live in the city anymore. Going rural sounds fun, but I'd also like to hang with some other furries once in a while. Maybe I'll make a furry bed and breakfast?

Would you rather eat only meat, or eat vegetables?