• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Hmm.......whoever this Harvey fellow is, I'm gonna lick him. Poles and I have no good relations.

Would you rather go on a chocolate diet for a week, or an ice cream diet for a month?

sleepy kitty

Purrfect hair forever! :)
Ice cream diet for a month. I love chocolate~! I rarely eat ice cream...

Would you rather drink a whole jar of pickle juice or a 2 liter bottle of store brand generic cola?

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Hmm.......cola for sure. I don't have that kind of aptitude to try and tackle all that salt pickle juice has. Yet again, cola is just my personal choice. Maybe I'm playing favorites here....

Would you be someone's butler for a week, or be their personal chores assistant for a day?

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
Hmm.......cola for sure. I don't have that kind of aptitude to try and tackle all that salt pickle juice has. Yet again, cola is just my personal choice. Maybe I'm playing favorites here....

Would you be someone's butler for a week, or be their personal chores assistant for a day?
butler sounds nice

FunniValentine

Valentine
Since above poster hasn't posed a question I will ask one.

Would you rather marry when you're 30 or when you're 40?
I personally would rather do it later than sooner, it's one of those things that's a huge step, and I'd rather be sure the step I'm taking is the one I'll be glad I took.

Would you rather be able to be reverted back in time to a child, retaining your memories, or would you rather have a reroll your life, being able to change one key aspect?

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
I personally would rather do it later than sooner, it's one of those things that's a huge step, and I'd rather be sure the step I'm taking is the one I'll be glad I took.

Would you rather be able to be reverted back in time to a child, retaining your memories, or would you rather have a reroll your life, being able to change one key aspect?
nah i'm good.

tuna and apple sandwich / pepperoni and melon sorbey

Furr-Fict

Italian for sure. So much of the Italian language uses French and Spanish... So you'd probably learn both as a by-product.

Peanut Butter or Jelly?

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I'd be a juice can because I have juicy cans. :}

Would you rather do all your sneezes for your whole life at once or all your farts?
This question could not be answered even by Socrates and Aristotle.