• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Would you tickle the footpaws (hooves, &c.) of the furry above you?

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
Of course I would!

*Tickles the Fox footpaws*

oh you would, would ya?
Well, in that case...

*tickles your feetsies while you're doing a handstand*:p

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
The frog stares at the enthusiastic feline, a bit aprehensive but not much surprised by what turns out to be a familiar scene to him. "It depends on how much they've ingested, I'd say half an hour per lick... Not sure about foot mucus though."

One second later, the feeling of uneasiness gave place to an evil, sudden urge to tickle Mambi's footpaws, in the hope that it brings chaos to higher levels while he stays delirious.

<the cat lays on his back smiling blissfully in joyful wonder, completely entranced by the visions. You approach him and catch a paw in the air, then carefully holding it as to not induce more toxin, you start tickling the pads maniacally.>

Wha...what are...whaahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! MY...MY PAWS!!! BATS EVERYWHERE!!! <with rolling eyes and convulsing with laughter, he tries futilely to look at his trapped paw> My pretty b-bats, you <hahahaha>...betray...me!!! <the cat closes his eyes and starts laughing uproariously again, flailing helplessly as you hold his paw securely, his eyes streaming tears of laughter as he yelps and laughs and laughs...>

<in his delirium he sees a glowing skunk to his side watching the chaos, and manages to twist his tail around somehow to tickle the skunk's footpaws somewhat, totally uncoordinated>
Tic...tickle...tickle bats...<heeheehee>...GET HIM!!! <LOL> AVENGE ME!!!" <the cat starts panting from the chaos and laughter and you feel him going slightly limp, his eyes wide and pupils fully dilated as the toxin takes full effect...>

Last edited:

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Heehehehehe. You think you are so tough, you predatory kitty. Well, you're getting tickled now!
*tickles your paws with both little rathands*

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Heehehehehe. You think you are so tough, you predatory kitty. Well, you're getting tickled now!
*tickles your paws with both little rathands*
One of my worst weaknesses! Careful or I'll have to squish you.
*Tickles you back*

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
One of my worst weaknesses! Careful or I'll have to squish you.
*Tickles you back*

*Tickles with one of TR's tickle sticks.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<recovering from the frog's toxins, the cat shakes his head just in time to see @Keefur running past> Wh-what? Oh no, you can't get away from tickles that easily! <the cat takes off giving chase with a wicked gleam in his eyes>