• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Would you tickle the footpaws (hooves, &c.) of the furry above you?

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Oh, if it isn't Simo himself! Heeheehee. Like tickles, do you. Well, for your information: I would tickle the footpaws of the furry above me >:3
*rubs TICKLISHNESS INCREASING POTION* onto your footpaws and REALLY TICKLES with agile little rathands*
By the way, that potion won't wear out for days. Enjoy being tickled every time you take a step! HA! *victorious*

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<the cat goes to reach for the frog...then stops himself quickly and smiles> Ohhh no nononono, I learn my lesson last time! <laughs and winks>

<he takes some of his shedding fur, sticks it to a stick with some tree sap, and uses that to reach over and tickle the frog's glistening feet>

metatherat

Really ratty rat
Sure I would, I love tickling footpaws. But he is an obligate carnivore. Sooo... *sneaks in very carefully, then SURPRISE TICKLES* Heehehee. Gotem. *scurries away*

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<the cat recovers from his surprise tickling and sees you scurrying away. With a laugh his eyes glow and a shimmering hole in the air opens directly in front of you and in front of the cat. Before you can react, you fall into the first hole and land at the cat's feet falling out of the other hole. He laughs merrily and as you try and re-orient yourself, pounces on you and reaches for his tickling stick...>

Last edited:

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Froggo gets a good dose of squirming and squeaking in a voice otherwise unthinkable for most members of his taxonomic reign, with their typical, guttural timbre. As the rat arrives, he takes a deep breath. The frog is now fairly aware of Mambi's hole tricks, but the cat might now be attentive to his surroundings after the last surprise... Who's gonna be faster? It had to be in the right moment...

*FLOOF*

The shiny blue amphibian takes advantage of the cat's friendly position for a back hug while he's busy with Meta. As he starts running his fingers on Mambi's armpits, they both fall on their backs, but Guifrog stays glued to the kitty's body and proceeds to reach his footpaws with his own feet, tickling them wildly with his flexible toes at the same time

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
*Tries tickling your feet and starts tripping* I can HEAR colors!

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
*puts on a mouse onesie, and uses my tail to tickle*

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
Probably for a prank.
*waits for an opportune moment then nose pin and feather*

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
I'm afraid that the only thing I would agree to touch you with, would be a cattleprod

metatherat

Really ratty rat
:eek: ...violent!
...just for that, I will wait until you are asleep, tie you to your bed with my fellow rats, and then tickle your footpaws with them for a week!

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

I will, but I'll use something that isn't my claws. That'll hurt, not tickle. Lemme get a feather...

DireWolfJ4

Thanos Bear But i'm clearly a folf
Why, of course I would tickle them X3 Let me just get a feather so that i don't accidentally scratch them in the process :3

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

How considerate! I have plenty of feathers, so prepare yourself!