• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Would you want to live in a furry run house/apartment complex/city/town/state/etc

Would you like to live in/on

• A house with 2+ furry housemates

Votes: 387 33.9%
  • A whole apartment complex would be fun!

Votes: 196 17.2%
  • A whole town/city! It'll be like AC every day!

Votes: 123 10.8%
  • Fuck towns, a state!

Votes: 15 1.3%
  • A country called Furtonia!

Votes: 62 5.4%
  • A planet full of furries!

Votes: 81 7.1%
  • A whole galaxy!

Votes: 125 10.9%
  • No, furries are sick fucks and a cancer

Votes: 34 3.0%
  • I'd hang myself first

Votes: 57 5.0%
  • Disregard this, I suck cocks.

Votes: 62 5.4%

• Total voters

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
I wouldn't mind having a furry roommate or two, but I've met as many good furries as I have bad ones--- and I appreciate the community as much as the next gal, but the community can be a bit extra at times. So I don't think I can handle an entire complex/town/world run by furries. I'd need an escape every once in awhile.

Then again I don't like socializing with groups of people in general so... :p

Metalix

The stranger without age
it wolud be funny meet another person you know....1 to 1; person to person; uno pa uno sin camiseta julio¡. But 2 or more..... to live.... IDK think that sounds better in theory than in practice

Tuxie

Tuxedo Brat~
I think an apartment would be nice, especially if they like to do artwork. Exchanging tips and whatnot and having common interests besides being a furry would be ideal.

Elizzyviolet

smut writer
I think an apartment complex of furries would be nice just because it's a nice breeding ground for wacky apartment hijinks: it would be like some kind of sitcom

I've lived with both bad and good furry roommates, and now I think I'd only live with furries if they're my mate/s. Otherwise I'm kind of done with living with roommates >_<

WitherSDL

CEO of SDL
I've lived with both bad and good furry roommates, and now I think I'd only live with furries if they're my mate/s. Otherwise I'm kind of done with living with roommates >_<

Because they are furries, or just because you're done with room mates in general? Room mates suck in general unless you find the right one but that's a lot of time and effort.

Because they are furries, or just because you're done with room mates in general? Room mates suck in general unless you find the right one but that's a lot of time and effort.
Just roommates in general. I'm living with family and going to college now so hopefully I don't need to deal with roomies ever again lol. My last roommate (a furry, tho i don't think it matters) was probably also the worst person I've ever lived with - the kinda person who'd call me at 3 am too drunk to get home and made me buy his beer because he refused to get a new ID. So yeah done with roomies in general lol

ChipperChip

I feel like my limit would be maybe an apartment if I had to. I mean just because I'm a furry doesn't mean I don't have a limit of how much I can deal with my own kind.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Even before I step into the thread any further, just looked at the poll... Lmao it's golden! XDD

I personally would love the first one, but hey! Having a 24/7 convenience with furry workers would be great too! Whole town. UwU

Edit:

So, provided there's a town established for Furries, it's likely that the country of the town must have something. The power of the country cannot be disregarded, at least while you're visiting it.

However, since now we have so much anti-Furries and more neutral crowd with misconception, I would expect a constant conflict throughout the times, both in and out of that nation with a Furry Town even in that specific world. But again, since at least the government approves Furry in such a manner that they keep a Furry Town, we'll be alright! Government is with us, or at least the town hall and mayor is!

I also expect the government has some sort of foundations or projects on companies to support Furry Town and it's residents, no matter how we got that town. It'll be a whole different world than the reality we're facing, hopefully!

I'm of the opinion that a world of anthro animal would think much like regular everyday human beings.

So the change would really only be a trivial one.

And this idea suddenly makes me think... Will there happen to be 'Humans' that are conflicted to Furries? Interesting...

Imagine the racism, and the possible tensions if different species were actually different species.

I sense Zootopia kicking in. But since Ztp has several flaws that make it impossible to be real, maybe we can think about more advanced circumstances entangled. And yes I agree with you, racism isn't going anywhere. (Sad thing)

Last edited:

Aeoko-Kan

I’d say a whole furry dimension you can enter and leave at any time through a portal. Floofness overload.

Maybe an isolated town or city somewhere deep in the wilderness. People tell stories about a village with animal people but everybody shrugs it off as a myth.

hardman13

Bouncy faithful powerful fox.
Alright, hear me out here.

I find the idea of an anthro complex or share house terrifying, mainly for the discrimination aspect. I'm sure it would be really fun to be in one, but what about everyone outside of the complex? It could be a serious case of racism if the humans didn't agree with us or didn't think they wanted us to ave the same rights as them. Of course, this could be a universe where furs are accepted, although there would still be the occasional racist, there would be far more people standing up for us.

A furry town would be nicer, because there would be so many anthros that racism would be difficult. I assume humans would be allowed in too, that's pretty important. Anything bigger than a town would just be worrying, because of the whole racism aspect. Zootopia demonstrates it perfectly.

DreamSoul9999

I agree with what some people have been saying, that a place with only one kind of person/interest isn't something that I'd like to be a part of. I think a diverse group of ideas, interests, and opinions are what make the world we live in so great. I would've put no, but I think the current no option is a bit harsh.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
My apartment block is run by furries and we just keep it private for the unaffiliated human residents.

Though saying that the furries here are all part of a group where we hang out together in our pads carefree if anyone actually cared to visit the individual apartments.

Humans tend to be rather shy about interacting with each other unless circumstance brings them together anyway like school or work.