• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Would you wear a realy gross grimey used fursuit.

Would you wear a gross used fursuit?

• Yes

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • No

Votes: 43 55.8%
  • Yes if it wasn't used for....that

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Yes especially if it were used for.....hehe

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Yes but only if it smelled like a dumpster

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Yes as long as it dosen't smell like a dumpster

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Yes as long as I could wash it

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Yes as long as I could disinfect it %100

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • You coudn't pay me to wear that!

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • If the price was right yes!

Votes: 5 6.5%

• Total voters

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Sure, if I liked it, and after I had it washed or dry-cleaned.

I mean who cares who did what in it? Germs can be killed, so I can then get around to spreading my own...

If it was free, or close to free, no problem.

TheKC

Fuzzy drawing dragon!
I voted no... but then after thinking about it. I would probably have some sort of under clothe lining. But I really don't know. I never had a fur suit.

I was just thinking how much I would hate to use used socks, under pants and shoes. I can't stand those even if they are clean.
But thinking about it, a fur suit is not like those. So if it was a nice suit and no one died in it, Yeah I would put it on. =3

jorinda

Depends. I know you can wash it, but if really gross things happened with it, people will always have those in mind. (For example, I once saw someone buying a suit that the previous owner had pooped into. Washable, but no way of making people forget.)

Depends. I know you can wash it, but if really gross things happened with it, people will always have those in mind. (For example, I once saw someone buying a suit that the previous owner had pooped into. Washable, but no way of making people forget.)
You can never wash the sin away. XD

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
Why the hell would I want to wear a disgusting fursuit?

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Why someone would allow an expensive costuming prop in that condition is beyond me. The only other option is it was a crappily made durrsuit to begin with, and if so what even is the point?

Pay me money to wear terrible crusty cum stained suit, plebs

Nerine

Why someone would allow an expensive costuming prop in that condition is beyond me. The only other option is it was a crappily made durrsuit to begin with, and if so what even is the point?

Pay me money to wear terrible crusty cum stained suit, plebs

Whats a durrsuit?

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Eugh, no. I don't want to wear someone else's sex toy.

'Baby I wanna wear your sex toy' needs to the title of a new pop song now.

People say we're head over heals
and I'm just a girl, and you're just a boy,
and I gotta tell you how it feels
Baby! Yeah! I wanna wear your sex toy!

*strum strum strum*

I wanna wear your sex toy!

*strum strum strum*

stablercake

a bubblegum pink nose
I mean it would have to be simultaneously grimy and not torn up/matted/shitty looking which I imagine is a hard combination to find??? But if it was a character I liked and it actually fit my 6 foot frame I'd probably just wash the fuck out of it, pun intended.

trashycoon

Please clap.
Damn, when you add it up, it's another 50/50 split, just like everything else in 'Merica! And yes, yes I would.

Seriously though, I've never worn one. Seems like it would just be too hot temperature wise to get yiffy in a suit.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Damn, when you add it up, it's another 50/50 split, just like everything else in 'Merica! And yes, yes I would.

Seriously though, I've never worn one. Seems like it would just be too hot temperature wise to get yiffy in a suit.

Ah, but you can always install a pricey cooling system!

Odd, these are actually a thing, from fans, to ones that circulate cool water via a network of tubing, similar to the idea NASA came up for space-suits.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Why would I wear it?

trashycoon

Please clap.
Ah, but you can always install a pricey cooling system!

Odd, these are actually a thing, from fans, to ones that circulate cool water via a network of tubing, similar to the idea NASA came up for space-suits.

Oh good lord. Would be like having sex with an astronaut or something. Maybe this is where lycra and latex are best.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
I'd wear it if I got paid

glitchology

train hopping paint cryptid
Nah, I don't mind griminess as long as it's my griminess, but someone else's? I cringe from touching door handles sometimes.