• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Would you wear a realy gross grimey used fursuit.

Would you wear a gross used fursuit?

• Yes

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • No

Votes: 43 55.8%
  • Yes if it wasn't used for....that

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Yes especially if it were used for.....hehe

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Yes but only if it smelled like a dumpster

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Yes as long as it dosen't smell like a dumpster

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Yes as long as I could wash it

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Yes as long as I could disinfect it %100

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • You coudn't pay me to wear that!

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • If the price was right yes!

Votes: 5 6.5%

• Total voters

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
Are you talking about that fox(?) fursuit that dOOd wore at FC 2014? The one that looked and smelled like it came out of a dumpster?

Anyway, No, NO, NO way in Hades! It might wash up but then again, the OP said a gross fursuit. That implies you have to wear it sans washing. Not on a dare, partner. Find that dOOd from FC. He will wear it.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Whats a durrsuit?
Derpy fursuit. Basically some cringey looking fursuit someone made out of carpet and hastily shaped molds

Nerine

Are you talking about that fox(?) fursuit that dOOd wore at FC 2014? The one that looked and smelled like it came out of a dumpster?

Anyway, No, NO, NO way in Hades! It might wash up but then again, the OP said a gross fursuit. That implies you have to wear it sans washing. Not on a dare, partner. Find that dOOd from FC. He will wear it.

I don't actualy have a fursuit, this is an amusment thread

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
I don't actualy have a fursuit, this is an amusment thread
Sure you don't want to find that dOOd from FC?

Actually, the last time I was at FC, there were a few suits that might qualify as the theoretical "Gross Suit" in question. The look and smell . . . Gaak!

Kuzooma1

Understand It
Fair enough, more options are available and now you may pick more than 1

I say no, only because I fear of it irritating up my skin. I would change my mind if I knew why the suit is grimey.

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
As long as it wasn't a lost cause,had a disgusting backstory or was used sexually I'd just wash it/disinfect it and give it a good brushing.

Syndicate

I always felt if fursuits had a personal connection to it's owner. That being said, I wouldn't wear it if it was used for unseeming purposes.

If it needed a fixing up and some love, then I could see myself atleast fixing it up for the sake of restoration.

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
I dunno - yeah, you could wash it and spray it down with a case of End Bac II but still, the stigma of where it started from, a gross, smelly . . . Gah, it's turning my stomach just thinking about this theoretical suit.

I'll stay with no.

Spazzlez

Simply One Hell of a Pokemon Master
Pay me enough to get my own suit then he'll yes.

Nerine

So far 8 have said yes, 2 would wear only if it smelled like a dumpster and 4 would wear it if it were used for....Ya know. Well thats cringey

LindyHop

Bring me my brown pants!
I think the question is would you buy a gross and grimy fursuit. A lot of the answers are I'd wash it, but if you wash it its not gross and grimy anymore. I personally wouldn't I'm not a fursuit type of person.

D

Deleted member 82554

Sure, provided everything has gone through a few ultrasonic wash cycles. Would probably commission a head, though, ain't no washing those thoroughly.

Ricky

I'm confused about the specifics involved, but this reminds me of the FWA when this other furry I let stay in my room decided to have an orgy when I left to go to dinner. When I got back he was on the bed giving head to a hyena suiter and there were several other gross-looking people doing nasty things. About a week later, I saw the same suiter post a message to the local mailing list asking if anyone wanted to buy it x3

Uhh... Exactly *how* gross are we talking about here? :V

If someone shat in it, hell no. That's just... no. If you mean someone got naughty in it, probably as long as it's clean and not destroyed or hell if the person is cute I probably wouldn't mind either way.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
They're expensive.
If I came across one and I felt it were workable, sure.
I'd clean it, fix it up, and hope it returned back to its previous luster.
Hell, even if it came to it, I could bleach the thing and then re-dye it by hand. (Unless I used color safe bleach)

I'm not good at making things from scratch, but I'm definitely good at making modifications.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
If you mean someone got naughty in it, probably as long as it's clean and not destroyed or hell if the person is cute I probably wouldn't mind either way.
For some reason, I feel like you'd be the sort to buy used panties online :V