• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Would you?

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Too bad such things don't exist, eh?
Yep. World would most certainly have been more interesting with Liches and Dragons and the like. Hell, I'd settle with just Discworld Death.

I am too. So funny to see how some people react to how one chooses on something that's fictional.
When some people reply with stuff like "IT'D BE A DREAM COME TRUE", and do nothing to persuade that they're dead serious, it does get pretty funny. And sad. Who has dreams of being an undead liche / turning the whole world into animal people / being a Jedi on Pandora (Avatar or Borderlands flavor)?

Some people take these threads way to seriously. Like it actually going to happen.
Pretty much. People take pretty much everything electronically too seriously. It's not like you have any reason to get irate when you're called to do something / the phone rings while you're playing WoW.

Rilvor

Formal when angry
Kind of scary if it is.
Don't believe in the undead tho.
Well never seen any or really heard of any that existed.

Actually, scientists have already developed and tested a mixture that brought a dog dead for hours back to life. Only problem was, the amount of brain damage meant it was alive but completely unable to function normally. They're researching using it for Soldiers wounded, to keep them alive long enough to get medical help.

Also yeah, it's pretty hilarious to see the people going "lol this is so dumb" then turn around and drool and ramble over how AWESOMZE it'd be if they could be a smelly, oily humanoid animal.

T

Tycho

Also yeah, it's pretty hilarious to see the people going "lol this is so dumb" then turn around and drool and ramble over how AWESOMZE it'd be if they could be a smelly, oily humanoid animal.

Difference: sex.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
You couldn't eat chicken, you're dead!

For that matter, you can't drink, smoke or screw, either. I'd need to get a whole life's worth of all that stuff out of the way before I could accept.

But I didn't decline and surely the power of fried chicken can even over power something like that no problem ;D

Viva

Now with 90% more of 90% less
I would get fuzzy to yiff him

Jack

do it, join the military and use my new powers to drain the life from my enemies. yippee

BakuryuuTyranno

Do not eat this tyrannosaurus.
Decline. I wouldn't be able to whack off. And there's probably other reasons - you know, the kind that make sense in a signifcant kind of way.

Onewing

TS25477
It's funny how most people must answer right away, I would keep it as an option.
I could suddenly get trapped in a freezer one day and not have to worry about deciding at all.
I could say yes, and chances are it may be for the wrong reason.
The appeal is knowing what's going to happen, it ain't pretty but it's definite. Otherwise it's a roulette of eternal nothingness, cloud nine, demon survival, the backwards humbajive on Saturn and so on... I know any of those would drive me mad with time. Reincarnation or a re-run of life is the only better possibility, but that's like winning a sweepstakes only to be entered into a prize draw.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
I choose power. To be able to scheme for thousands of years, to gain infinite knowledge, is far more tempting to me than a short few years of the pleasures of flesh.

Hellerskull

Nom Nom Nom
I expect Devil knock on my door, not Lich. :C

I'd love to take that offer only if I look like her:

nlpptu.jpg

I doubt you could offer me the everlasting beauty. No, formaldehyde is not an option for me.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
I doubt you could offer me the everlasting beauty. No, formaldehyde is not an option for me.
If we can learn magic, I think general appearance-modifiers are beginner-level spells, actual physical change (without gaining / losing abilities or dramatically changing your physical build) still only intermediary.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Actually, scientists have already developed and tested a mixture that brought a dog dead for hours back to life. Only problem was, the amount of brain damage meant it was alive but completely unable to function normally. They're researching using it for Soldiers wounded, to keep them alive long enough to get medical help.

This sounds like one of those "scientists make zombies" hoax articles. Source?

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
LICHDOM HERE I COME. EXCELSIOR!