• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

WOW 8.2

rekcerW

Rise of Azshara launches tomorrow, fkn stoked! Stupid HoA capped at lvl 50, kinda running out of things to do outside of BG's, so this should be saweet!

Who else is loading that up tomorrow? I'm stoked!

Sam Akuchin Wamm

I'm a goat plushie
for me the guys in charge messed the fans around too much so i left.

shame because it was and still very much is a lovely community.

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
I'm still puttering around doing pathfinder part 1 stuff and my HoA is only level 16, so I probably wont even get to the new content for about a month. But I do look forward to when I finally unlock bfa flight.

Really what I'm looking forward to is 8.2.5 when the worgen update is supposed to happen. I hope they make armor look a little less wonky on them so I can have more transmog options.

rekcerW

for me the guys in charge messed the fans around too much so i left.

shame because it was and still very much is a lovely community.
I actually like it now better than years ago.. D2 had me hooked those days though, and now that blizz completely dropped the ball with D3 pvp and BMPK stuff, I jumped ship. I loooove war mode
not super stoked, but more stuff to do i guess, switching toons maybe

just waiting for the raid to open
I really gotta get into raiding, just joined a really cool and tight knit guild and they're really good at teaching mechanics, so I'm stoked for that too.
I'm still puttering around doing pathfinder part 1 stuff and my HoA is only level 16, so I probably wont even get to the new content for about a month. But I do look forward to when I finally unlock bfa flight.

Really what I'm looking forward to is 8.2.5 when the worgen update is supposed to happen. I hope they make armor look a little less wonky on them so I can have more transmog options.
Apparently playable Vulpera are pretty much guaranteed now too :D

Also, probably just because it's a new patch and everybody is online, but OMFG THIS SHIT IS FUN.

Spent a pile of time just kinda following an alli raid around on my shard, and picking off stragglers. Worked pretty good until I got knocked out of GW, but at least there's lots of places to try and lose line of sight. Definitely didn't work out in the end, think my biggest killstreak was 4 lol. We lost the war big time locally, joined a raid that pretty much grenaded alli on their shard, vented for a bit and won it on whoever's that was lol.

I LOVE this patch so far. It's feeling like it's orientated toward organizing up with the usual suspects alli and horde-side and engaging in all out war, seen an 80+ callout pop up today.

I also had a shit pair of 395 boots that are 410 now after just WQ's.

I think this might be the pvp machine with wm on, just like d2

Foxex

3D Charcter Artist
I used to PvP a lot back in BC and most of WotLK, took a long break through Cata an Panda but swapped to PvE when i got back into the game during WoD.

well if you ever need a raiding guild hit me up at Zul'Jin, though I'm Horde ever since i started WoW, never played a single alliance toon, no idea what they're like.

rekcerW

I used to PvP a lot back in BC and most of WotLK, took a long break through Cata an Panda but swapped to PvE when i got back into the game during WoD.

well if you ever need a raiding guild hit me up at Zul'Jin, though I'm Horde ever since i started WoW, never played a single alliance toon, no idea what they're like.
Hell yea, I'm Wolves#1610

Bullslayer

I only played alliance for the worgen race cause Anthro wolfs, BFA ruined any trust i had left for blizzard, it would take a miracle to get me playing again, and a large alliance guild. The miracle would be Blizz actually fixing worgen models in the next decade, wow players argue the worgen where a tribute to us furries but honestly with the models blizz produced on cata's release it was an insult. =(

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
As much as I loved WoW. I am pretty meh about it now. It feels so lacklustre and half arsed, BFA doesn't really stand up to the hype for me. Sure, might be the nostalgia talking from the days of WoTLK. But when you log on and realise how much of a grind everything is now. The motivation dies. :/

rekcerW

I only played alliance for the worgen race cause Anthro wolfs, BFA ruined any trust i had left for blizzard, it would take a miracle to get me playing again, and a large alliance guild. The miracle would be Blizz actually fixing worgen models in the next decade, wow players argue the worgen where a tribute to us furries but honestly with the models blizz produced on cata's release it was an insult. =(
www.wowhead.com: New Worgen and Goblin Models Coming in a Future Patch ?? :D

rekcerW

I know but lately i've lost what little faith i had left in blizz to deliver in a timely manner.
yeah, they're not that great at that... or making shit useful... right on 430 blacksmithing options... that you can unlock through raids that give you better gear. how fkn stupid.

first thing's first, i hate raiding, all i want to do is pvp, which is why i was so stoked about naz... but where does that get you? a few manapearls a day, pff...

their methods are strange... d2 was a game where if a unique dropped it was like holy-o-fuck, GIMME and pray you got good stats or even the actual item you were hoping for if you were lucky enough to pick it up. crafting had its benefits. levelling, well, who the fuck ever saw better than lvl 94? pvp WAS D2, it was 100% d2, that was all it was and nothing more. it got to the point where it was hacks v hacks... auto-tele hdins with tmc bp mod, all vanq'd or mage'd up with foh/smite having BATTLES, and fuck me that got intense. then d3 rolls around and at first it was alright you gotta fight for your items, then boom you could level and gear a char in a week, can't trade shit, pvp is non-existent and the only thing to do is key runs.... what?

bfa has a similar feel with the open-world pvp, it is extremely fun to run into random raid v raid v raid v raid shit with damn near 100 people throwing down, watching out for spies and trying to hold your own, then rolling the opposite faction's capital, but shards are heavily imbalanced, professions are still useless, and fuck raiding. seriously, fuck raiding. i'm in a guild now that might teach mechanics, but like fuck if i want to waste hours trying to get through mythic bullshit for nothing other than to be able to craft items that are bop i'm going to get as good or better of in the raid anyways. it's fucking stupid. like impressively stupid. i am actually surprised by how stupid that is, especially with benthic upgrades.

mechagon is a complete waste of time, fuck that place entirely, it's goona take a while to get the reputation with them to unlock flying because i hate being there.

yeah, 8.2 isn't that great in retrospect.

least wm is still a thing, pvp is still intense. especially as horde on rp shards... what a fucking disappointment, though. started off slow and tapered off from there.