• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

WoW apps for Mac?

Hey, I just got a new Mac and I've been looking for WoW apps like Alpha Map, Coords and Wardrobe, but so far none of them work with my Mac. I've been asking around, but no dice, so I'm just wondering if anyone here knows anything about WoW apps for Macs. :-/

Thanks in advance.

E-mannor

Prisoner 655321
well if you have a "new" mac like the intel mac's then just run the pc programs, or use a translator program, or use parallels or bootcamp programs to make your mac a pc, but i have some programs i had to mod a bit that work on WoW, but i could not find where i got them from.

Ceceil Felias

Never have I seen fail so huge
The new macs have Intel processors in them instead of the PowerPCs they've been using for so long. As a result, with the right software, you can run Windows programs in MacOSX or even have a seperate Windows partition with Apple's own bootcamp.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
After the release of OS X 10.5, Bootcamp was taken off the site so you had to buy OS X 10.5 to get it. I still have the beta version for 10.4 if you need it.

Edit: I don't remember the actual names for the versions, I just remember the numbers. XD

/I think 10.4 is "Tiger" and 10.5 is "Leopard".

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
I_Own_Charles said:
Hey, I just got a new Mac and I've been looking for WoW apps like Alpha Map, Coords and Wardrobe, but so far none of them work with my Mac. I've been asking around, but no dice, so I'm just wondering if anyone here knows anything about WoW apps for Macs. :-/

Thanks in advance.

i think they do, they had WoW Mac game in the Apple store....