• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

WoW Geeks anyone?

Gryffinswing

Rawr...
71 Human Warlock - Nerflock
64 Dwarf Death Knight - Superspook
60 Night Elf Rogue - Gryffins
23 Human Priest. - Jeebusheals
I play on Kel'Thuzad. Makes me sad to see some people that were on servers that I used to have characters on. D:

I play on Azjol-Nerub. Used to play on Hellscream, but not anymore.

Corbette - 37 Blood-Elf Paladin (no guild)
Sadarian - 7 Human Rogue (no guild)
Igotfrosty - 4 Orc Hunter (no guild)

runner

tyranid hunter
Sirch Level 70 NE hunter on hellscream ( no guild)

NOOO why did your switch servers

iceprincess7d

Invisible, yet so touchable
I play on free servers only now because of College money

lvl 70 Tauren druid
lvl 70 Draenei hunter
lvl 33 Nelf hunter
lvl 20 Belf hunter
lvl 67 Nelf druid

Sirch Level 70 NE hunter on hellscream ( no guild)

NOOO why did your switch servers

I got hacked a buncha times back when I played before(right after BC came out) and had to delete all my best toons. When I came back last month after not playing for almost a year and a half, I only had one toon left on Hellscream and it was only a ten, so I bumped it off when Hellscream became locked from the release of wrath. Azjol-nerub was always my backup server, but I never got hacked there, so it became my main when i started back up, because it had my only existing toon that was over 15.

runner

tyranid hunter
Wow. now im scared, i havet played in almost a year and i thing i might have been hacked by now

Mel-the-Hybrid

Is not ****ing interested.
I play WoW but I dunno if I want to point out on which server I play

Drfrontflip

La-lo-li-lay
lvl 72 mage(arcane) class: horde(troll) copperman
lvl 59 DK Class: horde(undead) Drfrontflip
lvl51 rogue Class: horde(bloodelf) matted

server: Talnivarr , if someone plays on same server add me and we can play sometime :)

MichaelOlnet

Dreamer
I'm still fooling around, trying to find a class that suits me. I play on Ravencrest, though, and that's not likely to change ever.

tundra_arctic_wolf

aka The Furry Punisher
I just purchased WoW Battle Chest and WoW: Wrath of the Lich King and I plan to start playing either on November 27 or 28.

I was looking at what race and class my WoW character will be, and I have decided that my character will be a Tauren shaman.

Last edited:

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
I go on a spurt playing and then...stop....and then start. That said, I've got a level 40 Balance Tauren Druid on Bloodhoof. That is it...I have no desire to devote too much time to the game.

Oh yeah...the Druid's name is Rhinemaiden. I got the name from Xenosaga.

LycanArisun

Ave Satanas
76 undead warrior - bonechewer
70 bloodelf pally - bonechewer
70 bloodelf rogue - bonechewer
70 nightelf hunter -ner'zhul

lulz

Lazerus101

72 Undead Shadow Priest: Stormrage EU
61 Orc Death Knight: Stormrage EU
61 Gnome Death Knight: Quel'Thelas EU
57 Draenai Paladin: Quel'Thelas Eu

+ a shed load of mule alts

Hyenaworks

Oh Derpy! That's not a letter
Azuremyst-US

Akkazalub Draenei Priest(shadow) -80
Mcup Gnome Mage(Frosty)- 70
Sasaki Human Warrior(fury)-68
Bodil Night Elf Death Knight(frost)-58

Twisting Nether-US

Bulazakka Troll Warrior(fury)- 70
Americus Blood Elf Paladin(holy)- 70
Aunjela Blood Elf Rogue(combat)- 70
Moostrosity Tauren Death Knight(frost)-60

Feel free to add me to your friends list or whisper and such for group quests. :) Always fun to meet other furries on WoW.

BaletheRed

I haven't played in a few months. I have a 70 Night Elf hunter on the Archimonde server. I might be coming back to play with a friend different server but horde. I also might play with my cousin. But my friend is offering to buy my account because he got banned like a day after he hit 80.

tannith

rat w/antlers!!
anub'arak -- lvl 60 NE hunter --Anthyl
lvl 56 tauren DK -- Tainix
Baelgun --- Lvl 19 undead rogue -- Cynax
--- lvl 13 undead priest -- Seric

Skywall --- Lvl 8 Gnome warrior Fendall

if anyone is playing on these servers feel free to add me and give me a shout.. i havent been on too much lately but im around !

VVhiteWolf

Needs an anthro avatar pic...
Lvl 74 Feral Druid on Echo Isles named Beriothien

Level 64 Dreanei mage on Alleria named Selaranaryn (interesting story behind this name, actually)
Level 56 DK on Alleria too (Don't play him much)

Got another alt but he's only lvl 27 :p

Hexadecimal

Level 70 Hunter (Lanced) on Cenarion Circle
and my level 75 (as of this post) death knight, Serinyn (also on Cenarion Circle)

Kyellan

Paladin in training
I've got a level 70 Gnome Warrior on the Zul'jin server, His name is Lopeppert.

wolf_fur

anyone want a hug?
im a lvl 7(just started)on Argent dawn... the names Bicc(dont ask)
add me if your on that server

Pandaf

I just ate a grape, and I...
I'm still trying to find the right class for me, and realm, I'm thinking of making a forsaken Warlock or Mage, if anyone would help me out, just tell me when you play, and what realm.

I did have a 34 Night Elf Hunter, but I deleted instead of my warrior T_T, I lost interest for like 3 weeks ><

Last edited:
J

Jelly

Level 28 Troll Hunter on Silver Hand (a mighty shitty server)

I'm still new to this whole thing.
What does "aggro" and "toon" mean?

It's a pretty good game, but it really has some shitty moments. I've jumped down a small bump and seen my lion jitter and reappear 4 miles away dragging literally billions of enemies with him. The pet pathing, in general, is kind of shitty.

Also, why is it that you can't fight alliance members if they're the same level as you? I came across one killing orcs and all I could do was stand there and emote (don't worry, I brushed up against them and farted about forty times) - it kind of breaks the immersion.

ALSO, WHY THE FUCK ARE THE TROLL WOMEN JUST HUMAN WOMEN THAT HAD THEIR FACES RUN OVER WITH A TRUCK. JESUS, THATS IRRITATING. COULDNT THEY, I DONT KNOW, LOOK LIKE TROLLS??????

This game needs more Trolls.

...and I'm level 28, at what time should I expect massive amounts of grind to destroy my colon?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: