• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Writing Commissions $10-$20 (price negotiable) SFW/NSFW

Skye Wolf

I'm here to sell commission writing pieces whether it'd be NSFW or SFW if you'd like to have you OC in a story with characters from either my imagination or yours I'd be happy to involve them :)

I can do a range of story themes such as horror, mystery, thriller, romance, teen or even science fiction, whichever you fancy, and my stories come in different ranges from a short but sweet story or a long and adventurous one.

The reason I'm doing commissions it to make a living from this and to get my work out there, plus I'd like to make people happy with my work.

If you're interested you can PM me on this forum, or email me at animetitan16@gmail.com

The price depends on how long it'll take and the scenario you'd like, $10 for a short simple story $20 for long and semi-complex and higher for a complicated long detailed story, I prefer to get paid first before anything either via PayPal or CashApp whichever is easier.

some samples of my writings of different genre are down below

I'll always love you - Skye - Wattpad

A Very Modern Christmas Carol - Skye - Wattpad

These are some samples of my short simple stories

Thank you