• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Writing Commissions (NSFW & SFW)

Vega Rose

Looking for someone to bring your sexy fur fantasies to life? Or maybe you're looking to take a stroll through your own personal nightmare? How about a fun romp through an exotic world of your own design?

Vega Rose wants to write stories for YOU!

Genres:
Romance, Erotica, Horror, Fantasy, xReader, Kink - you name it I write it, and I'll make it juicy AF to boot.

Length:
Up to 10,000 words, but I'm happy to arrange projects bigger than that with further discussion.

Pricing: $0.02 USD/Word
(ex. $20 for 1,000 words, $100 for 5,000 words, $200 for 10,000 words)

Cost covers the time it takes to produce professional grade writing, including revisions, polishing, and consulting to ensure your piece is exactly to your expectations. Keep in mind that I am a professional writer as my full time job, so what you're paying for is professional work. Payments are made 50% up front, and the remaining 50% on completion of the commission.

Looking for a comparison? Isn't Mercy If It's Starving is 5.5k words - approximately the length of a piece you can get for $100 USD.

Restrictions:
Due to personal beliefs and values, I will not write any of the following subjects: pedophilia (adult situations containing characters under 18), zoophilia (non-cognizant/non-consenting animals), mature content with characters from children's media, or stories featuring real people (ex. celebrities) without permission.

Samples:
Check out my gallery! Warning: some of these samples are NSFW and inappropriate for readers under 18!

Send me a note, or post below and I will note you!

See my commissions page for more information.

Lets #getsweaty! ;)

Last edited:

Vega Rose

NaNoWriMo $5 Vignette Sale - slots open now!

Post below or send me a personal message to claim your slot! Pieces available until all slots are filled! Commissions will be posted once a day starting November 1st!

Get 'em while they're hot (and sweaty!)

A

Alex-beyer2015

I would like to take you up on the $5 USD NaNoWriMo <3

ceebrupt

I've commissioned this artist three times now and I cannot recommend them enough, they're very nice to work with, very professional and their writing is of a really high quality!