• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Writing Commissions (NSFW/Vore)

UncleRippu

Hello there, I like money. I also like writing, and I'd be very happy to do some writing for all of you in exchange for money. I have about 2-3 years experience with writing across platforms Eka's Portal and Archive of Our Own and I have a FA page here as well! (Same username, UncleRippu)
Prices for commissions don't change, so don't worry about them getting more expensive! Here's what I'll do!

Will Do/Won't Do
Will Do:
-Male pred + Shota pred
-Ambiguous pred
-Any species
-Any fetish (exlcuding the ones in my 'won't do' category)
-Canon characters
-Original characters (note: please provide art of any OCs)
-Vanilla smut/Non-vore
-Safe Vore
-Digestion

Won't Do (This list is subject to additions)
-Female pred
-Bodily Fetishes (ie: piss, scat, gas)
-Non-oral Vore (ie: breast vore, anal vore, unbirth, and cock vore. this does not include things like soul vore, tail vore, or absorption)
-Feral prey
-Pregnancy (pregnant prey/pred)
-Any 'Hyper' stuff

Pricing
Pricing is 5 dollars per page. I'm also putting up a nine page limit so I don't overwork myself.
I accept payment through paypal, paypal.me/unclerippu
You will pay me first before I show you the finished fic.

Contact
Email me at unclerippualt@gmail.com, Note me on my FA, or DM me on Discord at UncleRippu#9974 (send friend request so discord doesn't prevent me from replying after a few hours) If you want to post your commission to any account you have (FA, Eka's, DeviantArt, etc) then you must credit me.

Last edited: