• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: ($15+) Writing Commissions (SFW, OC, Fandom, etc)

Erin-the-Mouse

Hello! I'm currently open for writing commissions - I will write what you'd like, whether it be your OCs, from existing fandoms, and more.
  • I can write full pieces, as well as biographies for characters.
  • I will also proofread and edit writing + scriptwriting for the same price, but I’m open to haggle depending on the length and detail of your piece. DM about freelance script work. I use Final Draft to format my scripts.
  • Payment through PayPal only - must be upfront, but willing to do half/half if you want a longer piece.
Pricing:
$0.02 cents per word
Ex: 1000 words at 2 cents per word = $20, 2000 is $40, so on and so forth.

Examples of my work: x, x, x, x

Time Frame:
Work will be completed, depending on length, at the max 1-2 months upon order date; any delays will be relayed to you promptly. You will be given a Google Doc to monitor progress & ask for changes as I work in real time.

Fandoms I’m Familiar With:
  • Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss
  • The Owl House
  • Stranger Things
  • Harry Potter
  • Be More Chill & Heathers
  • Beetlejuice
  • Steven Universe
  • The Guy Who Didn’t Like Musicals / Black Friday (Starkid)
  • The Promised Neverland, Black Butler, & Hetalia
  • The Borrowers
  • Warrior Cats
  • The Dragon Prince
  • Encanto
I CAN Write:
  • AUs / Alternate Universes
  • OCs / Original Characters
  • Humans / humanoids
  • Feral / furry / anthro
  • Fluff / cute & hurt / comfort
  • Size difference (giant/tiny)
  • Drama, horror, & fantasy
  • Slice of life & shipping / romance
  • Soft / safe vore (DM for examples)
  • Hard / fatal vore
  • Abuse / dark themes of that nature
I CANNOT Write:
  • Pedophilia, beastiality / zoo, incest, or rape
  • Asexual/sex repulsed characters in sexual situations (ex. NSFW Alastor from Hazbin Hotel)
  • Characters pushed into another sexuality to remove them from canon ones (ex. Maggie from Hazbin Hotel is a canon lesbian, I will not write her in a hetereosexual ship)
  • Explicit NSFW or hate speech / Alt-Right extremism
  • Aged up characters (ex. Luz from The Owl House as a 21 year old)
  • Sexualized or romanticized abuse
  • Inflation / crushing / burping / babyfur

Original Characters:
  • I am able to work with your OCs! All I need from you is a basic personality description, as many details as you need me to know, etc - anything I need to capture your character in the piece.
  • You can let me know if I am capturing characterization well in real-time as you will have access to the piece as I work.

I have the right to refuse a commission if you ask for something that isn’t on the nope list & I am still not comfortable writing it.

T.O.S: Terms of Service
You may:

You may NOT:
  • Claim my work as your own
  • Post without credit
  • Use for commercial reasons without my consent and negotiation (ex. publication)
    • If you want commercial use or use in a publication, you MUST DM me and we can negotiate rights and such / the nitty gritty of pricing for that.
  • Use my work to inflict hate speech / bully / abuse others