• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

WTB Garry's Mod 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaerun

"toxic and negative"
Does anyone have a copy of Garry's Mod 10 they'd be willing to throw my way?
I have PayPal, but no credit card and there is no way to buy things through Steam without a card.
If so, PM me for price negotiation etc.

Thanks.
~Xae

*EDIT*
A "buyer/seller" has been found.

Last edited:

Xaerun

"toxic and negative"
Oh, a note? I'm willing to pay more than retail on this. Thas' right, you can make a profit here.

lilEmber

Small Dragon
Using your paypal you can purchase off steam; not directly, you have to go to paypal.com and tell it to take money out of your bank and place onto your paypal account, adding money to it (this is easy). Then steam will be able to take paypal, once the money on your paypal account already is equal or more than the cost.

Xaerun

"toxic and negative"
Using your paypal you can purchase off steam; not directly, you have to go to paypal.com and tell it to take money out of your bank and place onto your paypal account, adding money to it (this is easy). Then steam will be able to take paypal, once the money on your paypal account already is equal or more than the cost.
I have tried that, Steam doesn't seem willing to accept it..?

lilEmber

Small Dragon
Steam won't accept paypal unless you have the money actually ON paypal, not in your bank.

L

LizardKing

You have to pay for it now? =/

Edit: Should be called Garry's Game or something instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGreatCrusader

Avast, Ye Scurvy Dogs!
More features, OB engine, better UI, easier to import items... There is a plethora of reasons.

GMod 9 is better than 10 for posing, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.