• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

XBox 360 Live gamers

Kyoujini

I was just wondering if there are any XBox live gamers here, would be nice to add some furry people to my friends list. Just got my 360 yesterday and so far it's been fun, thought it would be more fun if I'd play online with some people I know from the forums.

Oh yeah, and XBox live name is Kyodra. I'm not sure if there's already a thread about this, but here goes nothing.

Komamura

I Play on live. ^_^
my GT is komamura
My friends list is full T_T damn the 100 friends limit
send me a message over live and I'll try to make room :p

when i get a raise at work i'm gonna get live. i was able to a while back but then my rent went up and i decided against it. but when i do get live for my 360, which i have had for about 3 months now, my gt shall either be dragonrider or D-WOLF. my current gamertag is dragonrider but i'm not connected to live yet so it doesn't matter. i can still change it before i do though. and when i do, hopefully around christmas, you can add me as a friend if you want. what a lovely present that would make right? we'd both have some new friends to play with online.

Komamura

blackdragoon said:
when i get a raise at work i'm gonna get live. i was able to a while back but then my rent went up and i decided against it. but when i do get live for my 360, which i have had for about 3 months now, my gt shall either be dragonrider or D-WOLF. my current gamertag is dragonrider but i'm not connected to live yet so it doesn't matter. i can still change it before i do though. and when i do, hopefully around christmas, you can add me as a friend if you want. what a lovely present that would make right? we'd both have some new friends to play with online.
quite. Im always up for new friends.

I got one as well, I play Perfect Dark ZERO usually, but I'm up for Ridge Racer 6 or Halo 2. I'd play Dead Rising when I got on my Xbox 360, though.

As of my gamertag, it's SevenFisher. Feel free to add me if you wish.

Kyoujini

Yay, it's nice to see that there are some other furs using XBox live. I only have two games so far for my 360, Saints Row and Dead Rising. Saints Row has some serious problems (lag) with the multiplayer and they're making a patch for it, I hope it will get the multiplayer working.

Dead Rising on the other hand doesn't have a multiplayer, which is a shame. I do have Halo 2 though, it would be nice to try that out some day. I've added WhiteWolfLegacy and SevenFisher to my friends, looking forward to see you online as well blackdragoon.

Cool, I'll be sure to accpet when I got on. Nice to play with another furry player. :3

I have eight Xbox 360 games, and couple of Xbox games. Mainly I play Perfect Dark ZERO - it's great laugh. When not good as superior original, it's still nice game. I also have Halo 2 but I don't really like it much. I only play it with people that only has Halo 2 as their main game to play online..

I forgot to tell: if you are playing with me, and was talking - I'm not ingoring you, I'm deaf therefore I can't hear at all so I don't use mic. However if you have Instant Messagers on PC near Xbox 360 when playing online games, we can still chat on Instant Messager - it usually works fine.

Just a information for you guys. :)

Kairyu

I don't really play nearly as much I used to but if you want to blow stuff up on Halo2 and need a super gamer on your team just look me up. I also tend to hang around the live arcade area so if you wanna chat n' stuff my door is always open! Gamertag is of course Kairyu.

Span_Wolf

SpanWolf
and now I am adding extra text because my post was too short apperantly. Polly wally doodle all day.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
silverwolfe said:
Dragoneer said:
My gamertag: Gayfar

Fixed. XD

Anyway, I don't have one but if the 360 gets better titles (and maybe a price drop) than I can warrant getting it. Dead Rising isn't good enough of a reason on its own. :3
*pirate punch to the throat*
Yar! :evil:

Pinkuh

Pinkuh
muahhaha

If your going to send me a friend request please tell me who you are and where you found me or I'll delete the request without a second though...

If my main tag is filled send another to

PMS Pinkuh... I have slots open on PMS Pinkuh for sure (Yeah I actualy have to have 2 tags @_@)

Silver R. Wolfe

Wuffamute Extraordinaire!
Bokracroc said:
silverwolfe said:
Dragoneer said:
My gamertag: Gayfar

Fixed. XD

Anyway, I don't have one but if the 360 gets better titles (and maybe a price drop) than I can warrant getting it. Dead Rising isn't good enough of a reason on its own. :3
*pirate punch to the throat*
Yar! :evil:

Hey, I didn't say it wasn't a good game. Just not something that I can justify paying $465 for.

Kyoujini

Just played some Saints Row with Komamura aka WhiteWolfLegacy, I had a lot of fun, gotta do that again sometime soon :3

I will be on Xbox 360 LIVE when I have internet at my place, sorry for delay. ^^b

I'm going to keep playing PDZ on LIVE...anyone here plays the game? :p

Komamura

Kyoujini said:
Just played some Saints Row with Komamura aka WhiteWolfLegacy, I had a lot of fun, gotta do that again sometime soon :3
Quite fun indeed ^_^! thanks for the great group of matchs

Rhainor

Rawr.
My current Gamertag is l33t Hellraiser. My friends list is less than half-full, so feel free to send me invites.

I'm planning on coughing up 800pts (US$10) to change my gamertag to Ronin Dragon 16807 at some point. Bonus points if you can figure out the origin of that "16807".

I don't have a 360 myself yet (heck, I don't even have broadband), but I've got a Black Box, a backpack for it, one friend with a multiport-router and a Black Box of his own, and another friend with a 360 (who let me recover my 'Tag to it).

For anyone who doesn't know already, you can view and manage your Live Friends List and Messages through Live.Xbox.com.

Also, check out Gamertag.com and their forums. It's THE largest Xbox Live fan community on the Internet.

Jon L.

Oh man, it's been awhile since I bothered to play on live... or my 360 for that matter :X
I've only really played Halo 2 on Live, and if you play with me it's guaranteed good times. Seriously.

Well, feel free to add me anybody (please include a text message so I'll know who you are), my gamertag is boys gone wild

XD
fyi, I made that name several months before any of those vids started showing up so... yeah.

Foxstar

lol reggin
Foxstar is mine.

Added some of you onto my Friends list.

Should be aces to play you on XBox Live.....so anyone got Perfect Dark ZERO? :p

Kero

can't stop playing Puyo Puyo 7
RedFoxKero

Perfect Dark Zero is teh sweetzorz. :p Haven't played in a while, though; I have the new maps, but eh. I'll give it a try, though. Urban is, by far, the best map.