• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

XBox 360 Live gamers

sabe

Cute, Cudley, and Lovable
ChronicRise is mah name ^.^ you should add mee becauzz i want to hab fun! >.<

isaac_fox

snow pirate elite
tag - Isaac Fox

i like have guitar hero 3 -world tour- and metallica
left for dead 1 and 2
modern warefare 2
dynasty warriors strike force.
and command and conquer 3 tiberium wars

gdrhrhtfjyjkg

Mine is Mashieru (basically my last name in engrish) though i have silver membership, i'm not planing to upgrade it anytime soon.

Jude

U1 S7 P106
xDRUMGUY247x

I play Rock Band 2, Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare 2, Halo 3... I have a ton of games but those are the ones I play online the most. If you have a game that you want to play online with me, just ask. I should have whatever game you asked for in a few days, unless it's an arcade game or something. Oh, don't let my lack of games that show up bother you. I JUST got a new account, and have barely played any games on it. Still, add me! I'm always happy to have furry friends on XBL :p

Woah... 32 pages...

I won't even bother trying to whore my gamertag out... but feel free to click the xbox button under my pic if you want...

tigera117

My GT is Tigera117. My friends list is basically empty and i'm always on. Add me if you'd like, if I have it, I play it

Diselpro

32 pages? I'm impressed. If you add me, Leave me a message of who you are and that you're from FAF. Mainly play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, but I can be persuaded into other games. I have most of the more popular games and anything I don't have...Well, I need some new games to try out and I have gamefly.

Xbox Live Gamertag - ImSumWhatLegit

bear_

I'm looking for more people to play Battlefield Bad Company 2 with. If you're interested, my tag is in my sig along with my stats.

I also have MW2, GoW1 & 2, Halo 3/ODST and I plan on getting Black Ops and Reach :D

K

Kurama0900

Changed my LIVE username to Kurama Bingyi, from TexasGIANT0509.

Kaleya

GT: Kido Kresh

Games: Halo Reach and anything else we might both have :3

Mainly use xbl for the party chat while playing PC or PSP2 on PSP, but Reach is new so you'll find me on it. ^-^

kaithewolf

GT: monkeybill93
i play mw2, halo- all of them, gears 2, left 4 dead 1-2, saints row 2, red dead.......
add me but tell me that your from FAF

Last edited:

Pocket Chant

I live on IM
GT: Gamewinner07

I'm playing Reach right now, but I love MW2 and others. Gonna get MoH and Black Ops when they're out.
I'm kind of quiet, but I'll talk if you prod me enough :p

SICK

My Mind Is Burning
Gt: SICK as S1N
I mostly play GOW 1&2 and MW2. and dead rising 2 add me if you want.

Last edited:
I'm more of a casual gamer, but I play Reach, COD MW2 and Team Fortress 2. If anyone wants to add me my gamer tag is I SuPrEmAcY31 I (I don't usually use my headset though)

Sulfur

I LOVE Apples!
WolfxLycan is my GT

I am using friends xbox for a while so I'll be on now. playing either Reach, Sonic Adventure, L4D2, SSF4 and Tekken 6

medjai

Endorphin Extraordinaire
GT: HedonistMonk

At the moment, all I play is Reach. But it'll vary from time to time.