• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

XBox 360 Live gamers

Varjo Ritari

Anyone seen my cookies?
Not sure if youve got the room now, but add HMS Hell Knight if you wish, this goes for everyone else, add me if you like :D

Vitek

Anyone who plays Splinter Cell: Conviction, Saint's Row 2, or would actively play games online with me (even though I might not be online a TON because my brothers hog the Xbox all day like it is their life) add me, VVITTEKK

Thraxkue

Spontanious nit-wit
My GT is Trent McClawz

I'm always up for making new friends and playing together.

Sulfur

I LOVE Apples!
On daily either playing my 15 arcade games or on Borderlands (legit) and Marvel vs Capcom3 ^,.,^ would love more friends

Last edited:

Kakik

Dragon d20

I play Black ops and sometimes MW2, not much else right now. Always looking for some good players to play with.

ShadowPawz

My gt's: Alpha Sergal

I mostly play shooting games, and also, music games.

Jinxii

Silly Seme
My GT is: DJ Jinxii,
I play GOW2, Black Ops, SSF4, Naruto Ultimate Ninja storm 2, but mostly sit on Netflix while I work on my own game on my computer, feel free to message me, I love having more furs to fool around with ;3.

Nokly

Is it bad if I on a PS3? I don't see many threads about it so is it... You know bad? and if it is my brother owns a 360 that I can use so please don't be mad!

Faradin

Haifisch
Faradin2772. Multiplayer-wise, I own MW2, Black Ops, BFBC2 (with Vietnam), both L4Ds, TF2, RDR (with Undead Nightmare), GTAIV (with TBoGT), Halo 3, and Gaylo Reacharound Halo Reach. Spend most of my time lately with BC2.

FlareTheDragon

everyone add me, i loves chattin and playing fps's! :D also some sports and rpg games ^^ lots of cod series, halo and skate 3 tho :3 mine is
ThatDrunkDragon

Rawr S

New to Forums, but an avid gamer. Hit me up with a message - RawrSuka. I play mostly COD: MW2 - BO, Halo, and a variety of RPGs.

E-Wolf

My gamer-tag is AA Z13 feel free to add me, i mostly play black ops but i do have some other shooters like halo reach and borderlands, also have Dead Space 2 cuz its awesome