• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

XBox 360 Live gamers

Jinxii

Silly Seme
Hi my name is Jinxii, my xbox live account is Torrak, it's silver because my last account was recently banned. I would love to talk to any other furries out there, I'm a bit lonely.

cyanarc

Arktic Wolf on Live, I play a few games here and there, mostly Halo, CoD, Castle Crashers, and similar.
I'll play games most of the time, but pardon me if I don't use the mic much, I can be a bit shy/reserved >.>

EDIT: As with most, if you add me, tell me you're from these forums. I've got a wide open friend's list for the most part.

Last edited:

wolfman25

My xbox live account is wolfman2555 there is no capitals or spaces feel free to add me and I mostly play black ops

Flarei

Flarei Le Loup
My Live tag is: Peanutmule.

Please add! And tell me your from FAF, otherwise I'll end up going on an inquisition. :U

I play Black ops, CoD 3, Viva piñata, Metro 2033, Oblivion, Tropico 3, and a few other random stuffs.

Koalt

Name's StimulatedPuppy :p im pretty chill as F*** but plzzzz don't verbally rape me in chat or text D=

Also i play the shitty games no one else plays like BB2, Homefront, Halo wars, and old COD games =P

Last edited:

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
The tag is Fernin. Feel free to toss me a friend request if yah like. :) I play Gears of war 3, Forza, and when it comes out Battlefield 3. I also play Battlefield Bad Company and Medal of Honor from time to time, as well as Halo 3 and Reach.

Sulfur

I LOVE Apples!
Cool, more L4D2 people.
I've been hooked to Dead Island and RE4 so if anyone has Dead island. hit me up cause that's a great co-op game

GT: WolfxLycan (Thinking about changing it but still thinking of names)

Kizaki

Wolfidy Wolf
I primarily play Halo titles but I did rent Gears of War 3 and still have it for three days. If you send me a request make sure to say your from here.

GT: Mitch35542

S.L.p

Ninja Dingo
Hay my fellow furry gamers im looking for ppl to join my gears of war 3 team, if you like to join pleas message me^^ my gt is Hikasu Okami. or if you just like to play some time thats cool to, allways glad to make new friends.

Daea

I suppose I'll add my info on here, been looking to expand my friends list, and it'd be cool to play with some furry gamers! =P
My GT is Lorimaz, and, uh... games I'd usually play online: Crackdown (unfortunately, not 2), Saints Row 2 (and I'll be getting 3 soon), Borderlands, Grand Theft Auto 4, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, and Outland.
Feel free to send me a friend request or message anytime, though, I suppose maybe mention you're from FAF, in case I... er, forget? XD

DeepDarkSamurai

~Squirrel
DeepDarkSamurai

-DeepDarkSamurai

​DeepDarkSamurai

Cytozire

Gimme some Chicken! >:3
My GT is Blood Sharp
Feel free to add me, it'd be fun to meet some new people
Sadly i have the 100 friends, so send me a message :D

TheHorseLord

I has it >< GT: Horse Furry1, Games mostly played: Halo Reach, Saints Row 2..
On Halo Reach, I like to forge, and am an Elite player >< you know, the none human covi alien dudes >< Wantin to start a furry clan of some kind, for RP and stuff, i just need help setting it up.. and keeping it alive :/ PLZ ADD me if u has tis game and stuff.. if not.. well i cant have my F-List full of people that wont play with me ><

L

Larry

IGN: sirleafjr

I'll be playing MW3 on Tuesday, so come play with me.