• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

XBox 360 Live gamers

I game every once and a while. ;) I have my gamer tag in my signature. Perhaps we will meet one day for a friendly game! :)

Visimar

Since I got the console recently, I'll put up my gamertag. It's...the same name I use here: Visimar.

I don't have any online games at the moment though, just Oblivion.

well i got mine a long time ago but have only been on live since christmas day so if you guys wanna play with me just let me know as i'm always up for some fun. my tag is in my sig, click it to go and see what all games i like to play and stuff. my gamerscore may be low but i got a 5 star rating for a reason...i can take anyone anywhere at anytime. plain and simple. oh yah i went there. btw i dont have oblivion anymore as i beat it about 7 times but i still managed to get every single achievement for it which makes up the majority of my score....what can i say? i like my RPGs and i like them single player. i only ever play live on tony hawks project 8 though i am just dying for some opponents on N3 or preferably Samarai Warriors 2.

edit: btw this is just an update for all the noobs here on the forums. atleast the ones who are new to me anyway.

Evangeline

Always better to be late then never right?

Well if ya'll want to hook up with me my GT is Batroo

I have Saint's Row, Perfect Dark Zero, Chrome hounds and soon Crackdown which will be taking up the majority of my time as the demo was freakin' awesome.

Not to mention the Halo 3 beta that comes with it, just icing on the cake.

Evangeline

Rhainor said:
Evangeline said:
Not to mention the Halo 3 beta that comes with it, just icing on the cake.

It should be noted that the Halo 3 Multiplayer Beta will not be available immediately. In fact it won't be available until mid- to late-Spring.

I know that though I should of said that in my earlier post.

I do find it kind of funny that a lot of people just bought Crackdown for the beta, which will open later this spring and only be up for a month at least.

im gonna buy crackdown for the police brutality myself....dunno about you guys but i don't really like halo....at all. just not my style of game. so yah i'll get crackdown but what i really want are mass effect and bioshock and this other rpg game i forgot the name of that is bigger and supposedly better (we'll see) than oblivion. i'll have to look it up in one of my game informers i got a few months ago to get the name.

Evangeline

blackdragoon said:
im gonna buy crackdown for the police brutality myself....dunno about you guys but i don't really like halo....at all. just not my style of game. so yah i'll get crackdown but what i really want are mass effect and bioshock and this other rpg game i forgot the name of that is bigger and supposedly better (we'll see) than oblivion. i'll have to look it up in one of my game informers i got a few months ago to get the name.

Halo's alright for what it is, there are better FPS' out there, I didn't know about the beta till I preordered Crackdown.

If anyone wants to play come Crackdown Co-op I'm willing, my GT is in my sig and up a few posts as well.

WolfeMasters

Sir Wolfe
My GamerTag is a difficult one to remember, WolfeMasters.

Feel free to add me, my list consists mainly of furries.

Visimar

I'm currently adding everyone in this topic up to this point. I got a Multiplayer game (Doom) some time ago so I'm ready to play online. =D

EDIT: Added nine so far. Going to head to bed, so I'll add more tomorrow.

Hex

On Crackdown: I've got just about everything maxed out except driving. D:

I've heard the quickest way to level up said driving skill is to keep the Agency SUV on hand then kill a bunch of gangsters to trigger a hit squad, then run them all over.

yea or nay? I needs me sum points!

Balorspike

Hex said:

I've heard the quickest way to level up said driving skill is to keep the Agency SUV on hand then kill a bunch of gangsters to trigger a hit squad, then run them all over.

sounds like a good plan, but use the Supercar instead of the SUV, as it saves time by killing the whole car in a head on collision. Fast + Efficient + Uber health = Death Mobile

Hex

Balorspike said:
Hex said:

sounds like a good plan, but use the Supercar instead of the SUV, as it saves time by killing the whole car in a head on collision. Fast + Efficient + Uber health = Death Mobile

... Ooooh, awesome. :D *goes to try it*

Evangeline

Hex said:
Balorspike said:
Hex said:

Actually the Supercar is very bad for that, as it's health is a lot less then say the Truckcab or the SUV.

Driving is the only thing I have to max out right now, and the Shipyard in the Volk is a good place espeacially near the big hand with a cog.

Balorspike

Evangeline said:
Hex said:
Balorspike said:
Hex said:

Actually the Supercar is very bad for that, as it's health is a lot less then say the Truckcab or the SUV.

Driving is the only thing I have to max out right now, and the Shipyard in the Volk is a good place espeacially near the big hand with a cog.

Oh? Well it got the job done for me. No need to wait for anyone to even leave their cars

Otteriko

Look! Another gamertag to add or to spit on, though I hope you choose the former. XD

My tag is "Dark x Otter" and I am online all the time...mainly on Halo 2 or CoD 2 because those are currently the only games I have right now, but feel free to add me and I'll show you true skill. >:3

*clads on his grandpa's old war helmet* Let the fur fly!! ^^

Wolger

My gamertag is Flappity, though I don't have gold anymore.. But add me anyways, I'm getting gold within the next week or two probably

Hex

Evangeline said:
Hex said:
Balorspike said:
Hex said:

Yeah, Supercar was the suxxor. :/ I ended up just completing a buncha races to improve my driving (I also only need that, otherwise I'm maxed too)... Taking the SUV to that dirt track where you killed one of the mexican gang bosses nets a few dozen easy points too.

Oh, and my gamertag is (imaginatively) HextheHorse. :3

Evangeline

Hex said:
Evangeline said:
Hex said:
Balorspike said:
Hex said:

Yeah, Supercar was the suxxor. :/ I ended up just completing a buncha races to improve my driving (I also only need that, otherwise I'm maxed too)... Taking the SUV to that dirt track where you killed one of the mexican gang bosses nets a few dozen easy points too.

Oh, and my gamertag is (imaginatively) HextheHorse. :3

Gratz Hex, I just got mine maxed yesterday was doing some stunts on the beach on La Mugre, I did noticed that backflips got more exp per landing then Front flips or barrel rolls.

addik

Otteriko said:
Look! Another gamertag to add or to spit on, though I hope you choose the former. XD

My tag is "Dark x Otter" and I am online all the time...mainly on Halo 2 or CoD 2 because those are currently the only games I have right now, but feel free to add me and I'll show you true skill. >:3

*clads on his grandpa's old war helmet* Let the fur fly!! ^^

HOORAY! thank god i found this thread! i've been wondering abou furry gamer tags for a while..! anyhoo, mine in XTC ADDIK no,no, i don't do drugs! XTC is a local clan i'm in and ADDIK is well, me. at least the otterish me-lol! but glad to have a mash of furs now! I play GRAW-GEARS-HALO 2-HALO 3-Frontlines: fuel of war(out sept 1st 07) UT 3- GTA IV message me if you wanna play, i havn't played gears in a while- but i used to be in the top 200 in the world...
(last december) so lemme know!