• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Xenomorphs are back in town...*face hugged*

Thietogreth

He who shale be ignored...
Just found out that the guys at Gearbox and Sega are coming out with a new Alien game. It goes by the title Aliens: Colonial Marines and by what I've read so far it sounds promising, and I hope the groups working on it keep what they promised. One thing I noticed in the discristion is that the aliens will actualy act like aliens (such as hiding in air docks and dragging you into the shadows if it does get you) and there will be a mode called close encounter where it kinda pulls a God of War button patern thing except it just uses out screen flashes insted of big buttons in the middle of the screen. The one interesting about it that they are attempting to do with it is that after you get through it that doesn't mean it's over. There might be a second button patern thing that occurs right after by ether the same alien attacking you or by a different one. And there is a bunch more stuff but I think this is enough to wet your appetite =3

Zaibatsu

Now matter how much I say I LOVE the Alien films, it would be a ridiculously huge understatement. I heard about these games a while ago, and was a bit skeptical. They're obviously making these after the popularity of AVP, which I think was absolutely terrible. AVP was the reason they never made an Alien 5, and I will never forgive them for that. Even if the Alien series did start going downhill at 3, I still would have rather seen an Alien 5.

Thietogreth

He who shale be ignored...
Yeah it's not an AVP game. It is strictly Alien. And it sounds good so far, I just hope they stick to what they are talking about now (which will most likely not be the case but I still hope)

Another little factual that they said in the artical is that this game is supposed to take place just after Alein 3.

About time they finished this game, I heard about A:CM about four years ago it was going to be PC exclusive and from the screen shots I saw it looks scary as hell.

About time they finished this game, I heard about A:CM about four years ago it was going to be PC exclusive and from the screen shots I saw it looks scary as hell.

Magedog

yeah...I saw the article in game informer..and well.....being an aliens fan i would buy a 360 or PS3 JUST for that game.

also dark transparent thats a DIFFERENT aliens Colonial Marines...same name different game...the first one was canned!