• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Xin chào, FurAffinity!

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨
Greetings! I'm so glad to have joined my second art site. About 2 years into my digital art journey at DeviantArt, I started to get into the fandom by conceptualizing fursonas and, generally speaking, anthropomorphic animal characters. I love the colorful range of possibilities that is brought from these subjects compared to humans alone.

All in all, I think joining FurAffinity was a great choice as it's practically the heart of the fandom compared to DA where it's composed of the general art community. I've met a lot of great artists at DeviantArt already, but I'm especially excited to see what FA's community has in store for me.

- @Kubudele ⭐ (Userpage of Kubudele -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

I am glad that you enjoy this place! It is great to hear that Furaffinity has met your expectations, and probably more! And also, I'm going to give you a watch because I can. Have fun here in the forums pal!

FooFoo4230

Hello! Yes, there definitely are some very talented artists here, and they’re always willing to help/give suggestions!
Indeed! I think that the range of different characters that can be made with animals is far larger. Have you heard of the six faces phenomenon? Only Six Faces - TV Tropes
With humans, there’s only so many ways to distinguish a character, but if they’re animals, you have species and fur color, in addition to accessories!
You may have joined for the art, but I’m sure you’ll stay because of the community! They’re very welcoming and accepting, and as you have seen from @Ruki-the-Zorua stealing my chance to be the first to greet you :mad:, eager to interact with new friends! Oh well, a streak has to end sometime, right? :p
One of the most fun places to check out is the “Forum Games” section, full of fun games! One of the least fun places to see is probably the politics section, which I haven’t looked into in my ~ 3 weeks or so on here. (It may not be 3 weeks. Oh well, you lose track of time and days during the lockdown!)

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Hello! Yes, there definitely are some very talented artists here, and they’re always willing to help/give suggestions!
Indeed! I think that the range of different characters that can be made with animals is far larger. Have you heard of the six faces phenomenon? Only Six Faces - TV Tropes
With humans, there’s only so many ways to distinguish a character, but if they’re animals, you have species and fur color, in addition to accessories!
You may have joined for the art, but I’m sure you’ll stay because of the community! They’re very welcoming and accepting, and as you have seen from @Ruki-the-Zorua stealing my chance to be the first to greet you :mad:, eager to interact with new friends! Oh well, a streak has to end sometime, right? :p
One of the most fun places to check out is the “Forum Games” section, full of fun games! One of the least fun places to see is probably the politics section, which I haven’t looked into in my ~ 3 weeks or so on here. (It may not be 3 weeks. Oh well, you lose track of time and days during the lockdown!)

Hehe...*Nervously smiles* Indeed! It's quite the place here! People are welcoming, the community is a playful and respectful place, and everyone just loves having a great time! You'll love it here, that I can assure you of!

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Well, guess everything I was gonna say are already spoken, if not further. Which is convenient :p

Anyways, good to see a new member joining the party! Welcome to the forums! UwU