• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(xpost) Does anyone have suggestions for cute, lightly sexual books/comics/etc with half-dragon women? [details in post]

Chochmah

(Identical to post here, decided to put it here as well. Apologies if this is the wrong section of the forum for it. Since this section is specifically dedicated to writing, self plugs are absolutely fine.)

Hi. So, I just made this account and a related one on FA itself. I admit a healthy amount of trepidation. I worry about whether others would find this (I feel like that is unlikely, I took precautions, but that only does so much to mollify me). I am, frankly, embarrassed by my desire for what I described above - I can't shake the idea that I'm a pervert who thinks about sex too much. I guess my desire won out here, though not easily.

I bring this up so you have a better idea where I'm coming from. I am interested in a fairly specific kind of sexual story that I suspect this community would be able to help me find, possibly on FA and possibly in a more general sense. I don't believe I consider myself part of the community, but I guess I do have some things in common. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

And yes, before you carry on: I know. If you think I'm horrible for asking for this, that it's sexist or womanizing or just disgusting... No need to tell me in that case. I know. You don't have to tell me to be ashamed, right ahead of you.

The stories I am looking for would include:

• Gorgeous young women who are part dragon. Things I would enjoy include some scales, tails, wings, maybe fangs, possibly lightly snouted or with skin color that does not exist among humans, and other such things, but still recognizably human-ish. (bonus points for human hair, and particularly... *deep breath* particularly some hair down there would be great. If you are familiar with Indrys and Vygo, that's the sort of thing I have in mind, though maybe just a little more human.

• Significant (whatever that means to you) amounts of those dragon women being nude. In particular I enjoy what I call either "innocent sexuality" or "proud nudity". Maybe she bathes in front of a friend because she trusts them, maybe she strips off in public because she doesn't give a damn, maybe she goes to a bathhouse and lets one of the fellow housegoers feel her up a little bit. Something like that. It's not super duper lusty and more appreciative, and any time things get particularly heated up I would hope there is some emotional connection, not just physical.

• A relative lack of hardcore sexual stuff. It doesn't have to be totally absent but I'm not interested in full on sex. The stuff up above describes sexual situations and things that get toward foreplay but actual, well, that, just doesn't interest me that much. So preferably not too much of that. I think it's almost a given anything that hits the other requests probably has at least a little, though, and that's okay.

• No assault or rape or other sexual violence. I would want everything involved to be consentual. If a dragon lady strips in front of a friend in a mild seduction attempt, and they aren't interested, that is respected.

• Preferably in written form, not comic form. When it comes to things like this I find my imagination runs wild and I would prefer that. If I have the ability to freely imagine the characters as I would like to and add whatever bits I enjoy in my head, that would be my preference. That is harder if the characters are drawn as my imagination is narrowed to how they are drawn. However I am still interested in other media since I suspect this is way too specific already.

So, well, there you have it. I... *breathes deeply* I'm putting myself on the line a little bit with this. It was hard for me to write and request. I hope this isn't too unacceptable. If you have any ideas, I'd be very, very grateful. Thank you.

I would give a recommendation to one of my own stories. Ayida-Weddo and the Tales of Heroes does deal with a dragon esque character of African legend and a man that somehow knows her upon seeing her. Tales of Heroes does deal with gods and goddesses that take up human form to hide amongst humans. Ayida-Weddo I do plan on giving a remaster eventually this year as I have done with the other earlier books including a possible relief/fundraiser for Liberia (as the story takes place). I also have artwork/stories that depicts of dragons/human relations too.

Faustus

You've clearly not been around the community for very long :) That is easily the mildest fetish I have *ever* seen on this site! I don't think you have any need to be embarrassed about it.

Sadly I don't really read this kind of story so I don't have any recommendations for you as your request is rather specific, but you could always try commissioning one from somebody? Writing commissions tend to be cheap, if you can find someone whose general writing style you like.

Chochmah

You've clearly not been around the community for very long :) That is easily the mildest fetish I have *ever* seen on this site! I don't think you have any need to be embarrassed about it.

Sadly I don't really read this kind of story so I don't have any recommendations for you as your request is rather specific, but you could always try commissioning one from somebody? Writing commissions tend to be cheap, if you can find someone whose general writing style you like.
I noted in a reply to a comment on my original posting of this (the not xposted one), the apologies were more for me, if that makes sense. I am well, humiliated by it, and somehow acknowledging that I feel it isn't right made it easier to request.

As far as commissions, I'd rather not because I am a college student with a very limited budget. However, I ended up making my mind up today, that, really, I should try and write my own. I'm a decent writer - not a professional by any means but I can do an all right job, and so I figure that I should try and create something I can post myself. I'm currently weighing whether I really should, and if I do whether I post it here - it feels like I'm in a liminal space and to do so crosses the threshold - if I post dragon erotica on a furry website I feel like there's really no going back after that, and I don't know what that really means for me.

Still, if I do write any, I intend to not as such both in this subforum and the "comics/books/graphic novels" section, so I suppose you'll likely notice. Thank you.

Chochmah

I would give a recommendation to one of my own stories. Ayida-Weddo and the Tales of Heroes does deal with a dragon esque character of African legend and a man that somehow knows her upon seeing her. Tales of Heroes does deal with gods and goddesses that take up human form to hide amongst humans. Ayida-Weddo I do plan on giving a remaster eventually this year as I have done with the other earlier books including a possible relief/fundraiser for Liberia (as the story takes place). I also have artwork/stories that depicts of dragons/human relations too.
I will certainly take a look. Thank you.

Faustus

As far as commissions, I'd rather not because I am a college student with a very limited budget.
I understand completely. There is always the 'Art Exchanges and Trades' thread, where people ask for freebies or offer to trade like-for-like art. We don't get a lot of writing requests in there, but it might be worth your while to try, especially if you're willing to do a trade with someone? This might be a good way to build confidence in your own skills too.