• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

nunyakibby

ok, i'm not really new, but it's been like 5 million years since i've posted here.

What's good my dudes, my name is Randalieren, but people call me Rand or Randa. I'm a college sophomore and a digital artist of 11 years~

Species: Cat/Shapeshifting Demon/Incubus
Height: smol
Likes: games, talking to friends, bamboozling, pranking, eating food, playing with animals
Dislikes: annoying/ignorant people, (some) spiders, sleeping, being bamboozled, wasting time

i'm pretty easy to talk to, hit me up if you wanna talk ^^

----
Social Media:

Discord: RANDALIEREN#4733
DA: Randa-Lieren
Twitter: Randa_Lieren
IG: Randa_Lieren

kittyrand_by_randa_lieren-dcfce3i.png

fuck_you____self_empowering_vent_by_randa_lieren-dc7gecj.png

4_2_0_by_randa_lieren-dc9e8uz.png

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
I need that hoodie for my friend.

Sup, I am the mighty and powerful Rant! Mostly I just lurk and annoy my dragonkin.

*seven paragraphs of political commentary*
Only seven? M8 I legit broke Facebook mobile because I had a 75+ long thread going.
I believe the separation of church and state is a mistake, we need to declare Satanism as the official state religion and give every devout follower a flamethrower so they can hunt down and burn Christians in the name of the Dark Lord.
Stateanism.

ResolutionBlaze

Angry Local
Banned
Why isn't your character a half-dragon, half-angel, half-demon, half-feline hybrid?

G

Ginza

Shit dude your art is fucking amazing- what’s your FA? Give it right now

Anyways welcome back mate!