• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Yahoo! Slurp Spider

Swampwulf

Verbose Senior Bitch
I wasn't aware that the forums were being indexed for inclusion into search engines.

I knew that the main site itself was pretty much blocked, and had, foolishly it seems, assumed that the same was true of the forums.

Is this just an oversight due to not having updated the robot.txt file with the new forum software, or has it always been this way?

Red

Swampwulf

Verbose Senior Bitch
as far as i know the forum has always been searchable by the googlebots and the yahoo slurper :)

My bad then.
I'll have to remember to bear that in mind.
For some dumb reason I had it in my head that I was talking just to the FA Forum's community, and not the world at large.

codewolf

RBW Con Staff
My bad then.
I'll have to remember to bear that in mind.
For some dumb reason I had it in my head that I was talking just to the FA Forum's community, and not the world at large.

after a bit more looking around i believe they are actually shown the "not authorised to view this page" ...errr....page, i think they were on the old forums,was anytime i looked at any rate ...am yet to find out whether they are on here yet.

Last edited: