• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Base/YCH) Selling: YCH Animal Crossing Character Cards $20

Sabstar

Hey all!

It's been a long time since I did any work here as I'm a Tattoo Artist by career - but I'd love to take on some themed commissions while I've got all this lockdown time. It's the first time I've been free in years! I'm offering AC character cards for $20. This'll be a limited time thing as it depends when I get back to regular work. :)

I can make any Character/Fursona into an Animal Crossing villager Amiibo card. You're free to use these however you please!

What I'll need:

Ref Sheet (or detailed character description)
Name/Nickname/s
Animal Type (Note Foxes/Wolves will be the same style however I can also draw animals that don't currently exist in the game)
Card Colours
Starsign
Card Number (Example 1/55)
What do you want to be wearing? Do you have any examples?
Would you like to be holding any items?

DM me on FA (Sabstar @ Furaffinity) with all the information above plus any questions and I can send you a link to my Paypal. It must be paid upfront - I will send you a preview of the card and changes can be made if required! I should be able to complete these within 1-3 Days depending on how many I have in queue. I'll let you know if there will be a slightly longer wait. :)

Example (My Fursona)

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!​