• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
Hi all!

I've got some new YCH's for February, I know it isn't hunting season [or tentacle season] but those are some of the themes I've got going on!

All are NSFW :

Trapped [2 Slots Available] : www.furaffinity.net: YCH : Trapped : [2 Slots Available] by ProblematicPossum

Trouble with Tentacles [3 Slots Available] : www.furaffinity.net: YCH : Trouble with Tentacles : [3 Slots Available] by ProblematicPossum

Male Tentacles [2 Slots Available] : www.furaffinity.net: YCH : Tentacles Male : [2 Slots Available] by ProblematicPossum

On the Savannah [3 Slots Available] : www.furaffinity.net: YCH : Can You Feel the Love Tonight : [ 03 Slots Available ] by ProblematicPossum

At the Lodge [3 Slots Available] : www.furaffinity.net: YCH : At the Lodge : [3 Slots Available] by ProblematicPossum

In the Stream [2 Slots Available] : www.furaffinity.net: YCH : In the Stream 02 : [2 Slots Available] by ProblematicPossum

Out Hunting [6 Slots Available] : www.furaffinity.net: YCH : Out Hunting : [6 Slots] by ProblematicPossum

Mud'n [1 Slot Available] : www.furaffinity.net: YCH : Mudd'n : [1 Slots Available] by ProblematicPossum

Light of the Moon [3 Slots Available] : www.furaffinity.net: YCH : Light of the Moon [3 Slots Available] by ProblematicPossum

Any Species
Herms/Cunt boys/Dickgirls accepted
Paypal Accepted
First come first serve!

Claim your slot here and PM me your character details, I'll give you my PP address, may the Odds Furever be in your favour.