• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: YCH's open! ($10+)

I have 3 YCH's open! Two are auctions and one is a base price with add-ons. Heavily discounted from my regular prices. No bids on the auctions yet and no slots taken on the base price one!

Auction 1 I have labelled as Relaxing YCH and it is any gender, any species, any body type, except humans. It is for anthro characters only. The starting bid is $10 USD for a fully customizable lined, coloured, and shaded full-body piece with a simple background. It can be SFW or NSFW depending on your preference. Turnaround is 2 to 4 weeks. Here is the link - www.furaffinity.net: Relaxing YCH Auction OPEN by CanadianKitten

Auction 2 I have labelled as Show-Off YCH and it is any gender, any species, any body type, except humans. It is for anthro characters only. The starting bid is $10 USD for a fully customizable lined, coloured, and shaded full-body piece with a simple background. It can be SFW or NSFW depending on your preference. Turnaround is 2 to 4 weeks. Here is the link - www.furaffinity.net: Show-Off YCH by CanadianKitten

The base price one is a Halloween YCH and it is any gender, any species, any body type, except humans. Any costume as well. It is for anthro characters only. The base price is $10 USD for a fully customizable coloured sketch with a single colour or gradient background. There are 10 slots and none are taken yet. The turnaround time is 3 to 5 days. It can be SFW or NSFW depending on your preference. here is the link - www.furaffinity.net: Halloween YCH OPEN by CanadianKitten