• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

yea, I'm a noobie, fill me in!

riccusio

hi! name's riccusio, ric for short, I'm a noobie here and would love to get into this. I love all sorts of dragons and furries in general.
biggest question,
are you using this forum atm or the beta one more?
guess I'll find out in how many replies I get :)

UnicornPrae

Backed Up Author
Here until they load over all my stuff...the beta site is not going to retain anything so I want my words to stay for eternity on the electronic ether of the internet.

TORA

Banned
Banned
riccusio said:
hi! name's riccusio, ric for short, I'm a noobie here and would love to get into this. I love all sorts of dragons and furries in general.
biggest question,
are you using this forum atm or the beta one more?
guess I'll find out in how many replies I get :)

Your avatar picture looks like an old buddy of mine's... his former furry name was "SexyDragon"...

riccusio

OMG yea!! I found his site one day google searching *edited out :D* I liked the site and the stories on there :). I wish he would have kept updating it :( Here's the link for the site
http://www.furry.org.au/dragonspot/home.html
like I said, this is where I found it. Is it ok that I use this avatar? I have a few more I can use.[/url]

TORA

Banned
Banned
riccusio said:
OMG yea!! I found his site one day google searching *edited out :D* I liked the site and the stories on there :). I wish he would have kept updating it :( Here's the link for the site
http://www.furry.org.au/dragonspot/home.html
like I said, this is where I found it. Is it ok that I use this avatar? I have a few more I can use.[/url]

Well, it's not mine, so I have no say in if you can use it or not. ROWR.

riccusio

ouch!
*snaps at PaNdA*
I may be a noobie but that doesn't mean I don't bite :wink:

What sites do people normally use? like;
FA
VCL
furnation
pounced.org
deviantart

What other sites do people normally use for art or stories?

Nobod3

Might as Well post

Hey, get on a new forum and the first thing I see is I'm a Noobie, Fill me in, so thought I might as well as read it. Neh, nothing really in this article yet. Anyway, I hate deviant art...kinda like I hate myspace. *shakes fist* Anyway, decided to join Fur Affinity bcause its tis about something I like. Too bad I'm poor, so no donations, sorry. :(

Anyway, just thought I would mention I've been thinking about making a furry story, but I'm not sure what angle to take... *grabs pen/paper, writes down bunches of ____* I know I could do it, seeing as I seem to write too much as is (which is why I use to have an overcluttered website of random stories and stuff that god knows when will be finished), but this is something that for some reason I am able to get into farely easy.

So, Wut up...

PS-not a big fan of avatars...still not sure y... fan of ...