• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Yeah its another freaking new guy...

TheFruitbat

Seriously Fluffy
Hi, I'm Gracie, I've been waiting a week to get this account activated so I may be a tad irritable. Anyway don't let that scare you off :3

I'm a Bat, because, well, it fits. Simple as that, plus they're so goddamned cute and all.

I'm also a artist, still learning, feel free to go mock my gallery or whatever it is you guys do around here. In a few months I'm off to uni to do Digital Animation.

And that's all I can think of really. Hi.

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
Ooh, a bat!

Welcome to the forums, Gracie!

TheFruitbat

Seriously Fluffy
Hi there Jagged (correct me if I'm mistaken on your name)! Thanks for the welcome <3

I haven't really seen any other bats so I thought I would swamp you all with my presence.

Cain

Hi there Jagged (correct me if I'm mistaken on your name)! Thanks for the welcome <3

I haven't really seen any other bats so I thought I would swamp you all with my presence.
Oh, you don't have to be so formal, Jagg or Jaggy would be fine. c:

I think you're the first bat I've seen on the forum.

TheFruitbat

Seriously Fluffy
Okay Jaggy :3 Woah really? Thats surreal, are there really so few bats? Daaamn.

Last edited:

Cain

I had skimmed them once or twice but I shall double check, Aleu. Apologies if I've done something wrong.

Oh, you've done nothing wrong so far, ;D

Aleu

Deuces
Yeah, you seem fine. We just get a lot of people like this individual here. Gotta admit, it is pretty funny but it also disturbs us.

TheFruitbat

Seriously Fluffy
Oh my word, please tell that wasn't serious :c who am I kidding of course it was serious.
I'm not even close to that, have no fear. My only bad point is when I'm tired my typing goes to crap ;w;

Aleu

Deuces
Don't worry about that. We can forgive typos.

but if its bad typgn leik dis and runon sentances n' stufs den we arnt furgiveable in dat aspect.

Cain

Yeah, you seem fine. We just get a lot of people like this individual here. Gotta admit, it is pretty funny but it also disturbs us.

Oh sweet jesus, I think I actually remember that guy. o_o

TheFruitbat

Seriously Fluffy
How about smilies and the occassional *hugs*? I understand there is a no roleplay rule (and thank christ for that) but would that be pushing it a lil?

Also I now understand why everyone is skeptical towards newbies here :eek:

Cain

Smilies and hugs are fine.

*bear hugs* and even stuff like *sidles up to and snuggles* are acceptable. :D

I think..

Cain

xD

Sundown

Oops. I'm an incorrigible smiley and *hug* user. (Hugs not so much, but...) Anyway, hi Gracie (I can call you that, right?) and belated welcome to the forums. I like your avatar, it has a lovely color scheme. I'm still working on my fursona myself, but I'm hoping it will turn out at least half as good. Also fruit bats are my favorite type. They're cute.

Sundown

If you like. When I finish the character sheet I could message it to you. You can smack me upside the head if it's too stupid. Which is likely. Giving 'that kid in the corner with the animal books' free reign to mess around with the possibility of animal hybrids is a bad idea. ^^

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Aww sweet :3 It's difficult NOT to hug everyone I talk to ;w;

Have you ever heard of such a concept like "personal space"?

Also, ewww, have some stardards :V