• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Yes! I would belive that's illegal!

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Ugh, I got vertigo just watching it.

Pyper

Damn...just watching that from a video of others being up there gives me an adrenaline rush.

SparkyWolf

Ugh, I got vertigo just watching it.

I know... I'm in no way afraid of heights, but it freaky seeing that guy just dangling over that edge only held up by the other guy. Talk about trust.

Hinalle K.

Banned
Banned
Honestly, these people must have some sort of disease to put their lives in danger for no good reason at all.

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Honestly, these people must have some sort of disease to put their lives in danger for no good reason at all.

Not a disease~ just genetically predisposed towards risky behavior because their brain is wired to get a dopamine rush from taking risks.

Pyper

I would prefer not to get involved with the police but that seems like a really cool place to check out. I wouldn't hang off the side like the other guy or do a back flip but being up there seems like such an awesome rush.

ZettaBit

Caffeine Addict
Holy shit. Those were both pretty damn good. It's not the height that gets me, it's the fear of falling. Still got some mad vertigo though. Intense!

Pantheros

you are me, and i am you
nice! i've seen plenty of videos similar to this one. I quite like them to be honest, they look really awesome! i would even be willing to do some parts myself, however the extreme bits like when they backflip and dangle.... that's super hardcore dude XP

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Fisheye lenses tend to add to the height perception.
A bunch of idiots in the first vid.
It's jolly fun to go about doing illegal activities, but while it's great that you have the confidence to do a backflip up there, if you'd have fucked up, there's a good chance the falling lad on someone's car would cause a chain collision on the bridge below.
I really don't mind if people do this shit on a cliff in the woods or something, but when you endanger others it's stupid.

Hinalle K.

Banned
Banned
The good thing about these adrenaline-obsessed guys messing up is that they'd probably die happily.

I'll bet the fall down would be the most adrenaline they will ever feel in their lives!

Pyper

I trust my friends and all but I don't think I trust them enough to hang on to them by one arm dangling on a bridge.

Holy shit watched that, fuck I got sick watching it >//< Some heights are okay but fuck that shit. No no no no no no NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE FUCK THAT SHIT. And yeah one wrong slip guess what, ur dead. No safety equipment or anything, and while ur trying to have fun, if you fell you would not only die, but possibly kill someone if you land on their car. Oh and probably scare the shit out of onlookers below thinking you two might about to suicide off of that bridge.

Virulence

The only thing they forgot to do was skydive into the water. Honestly, If you're going to do something so insane as climbing up a suspension bridge, why not make it as dramatic as possible? Could get you on the front page in an instant... That is if someone actually manages to spot you plunging to your death.

Also, that flip was so badass that the authorities just had to ask about it.

SparkyWolf

Not trying to be racist, but it seems that there is something about Russians/Ukrainians and doing dangerous things high up.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Is it bad that I was expecting him to let go when he was hanging over the bridge? The backflips were cool, though.
I assumed he was gonna slide down the side and jump into the water.
I was slightly disappointed tbh