• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Yo, I'm new on forums but heckin introverted D:

Sleepy Cosmos

Lord of Sloths
Heyo, as you can tell I'm a newbie, but I guess sorta new since I been on a different type of forums before. Idk heheh I just wanna come out of my fox den just a little.

I'm super introverted. Unless you're a close friend typing/talking is very draining and also hard to make friends when you're shy as heck. :<

But I really like video games, aliens, TF, and foxes/kitsunes (oh lord I love foxes/kitsunes so much XD.)

sleepy kitty

The head honcho of cats
Hey, I'm an introvert too!

So... welcome to the forums! :3

Sleepy Cosmos

Lord of Sloths
Welcome. Many here are introverts so you are not alone. We don't bite
That's good to hear! Really.. I always feel like I'm alone with this even though I know darn well there are so many out there.

Aaaa, thanks for the reassurance! Talking to people is scary to me I'm trying to push through. QWQ

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
Welcome! Feel free to DM me if you want someone to talk to! I'm an introvert irl but on forums I'm usually pretty social! Sometimes I don't know what to say but I try XD

Sleepy Cosmos

Lord of Sloths
Welcome! Feel free to DM me if you want someone to talk to! I'm an introvert irl but on forums I'm usually pretty social! Sometimes I don't know what to say but I try XD
Me too! I hate it when that happens.

I'm like.. Terrible starting convos ngl. Thanks for welcoming me to your dms I'll try my best. ;w;

spoonful-of-jam

Hey, welcome to the forum! I am also super shy and introverted, and have a difficult time talking to people, so I can very much relate! As others have said, this community is very welcoming and I doubt others would judge you for being introverted. :)

Benji Digipawz

Hello there. Welcome to the forums. I am also an introvert afraid to start conversations with people so it's all good being relatable to one another. You're not the only introvert around here. I am one of them. Enjoy your stay here.

FooFoo4230

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here! What are some of your favorite video games? I’m currently going on a Stellaris binge, but I also enjoy other games, like Space Engineers, Factorio, FTL, Oneshot, and several others. The only games I don’t like are shooters, which I’m awful at and I know it, and puzzle games, which I like, but I’m not any good at.

Sleepy Cosmos

Lord of Sloths
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here! What are some of your favorite video games? I’m currently going on a Stellaris binge, but I also enjoy other games, like Space Engineers, Factorio, FTL, Oneshot, and several others. The only games I don’t like are shooters, which I’m awful at and I know it, and puzzle games, which I like, but I’m not any good at.
Oooh, I actually bought oneshot not too long ago. Haven't played yet but I'm planning to. I really like RPG games I don't know what makes them so addictive despite the grinding. I guess the feeling of satisfaction after grinding and the story. I usually play pokemon, kirby, mario, spore, fossil fighters, and etc. My favorite game is Pokemon Mystery dungeon explorers of sky. Currently i'm trying to get out of my comfort zone and play different games like Indies.. So far I tried Hatoful Boyfriend (odd choice but worth it) shelter, cattails, spooky's house of jumpscares, jump jet rex, jimmy and the pulsating mass, stardew valley, temtem, fightin herds, and etc. Looking forward to try out more games I don't usually play like maybe final fantasy or digimon... Lazy etc. :>

Benji Digipawz

Oooh, I actually bought oneshot not too long ago. Haven't played yet but I'm planning to. I really like RPG games I don't know what makes them so addictive despite the grinding. I guess the feeling of satisfaction after grinding and the story. I usually play pokemon, kirby, mario, spore, fossil fighters, and etc. My favorite game is Pokemon Mystery dungeon explorers of sky. Currently i'm trying to get out of my comfort zone and play different games like Indies.. So far I tried Hatoful Boyfriend (odd choice but worth it) shelter, cattails, spooky's house of jumpscares, jump jet rex, jimmy and the pulsating mass, stardew valley, temtem, fightin herds, and etc. Looking forward to try out more games I don't usually play like maybe final fantasy or digimon... Lazy etc. :>
Very nice lineup of games there. RPG are my favorites. More of a retro gamer myself. Mario RPG for the Super Nintendo. Sonic The Hedgehog for the Dreamcast/Gamecube. Like you, I am also trying to get more closer to try out other games other than the first party titles as well.

Sleepy Cosmos

Lord of Sloths
Very nice lineup of games there. RPG are my favorites. More of a retro gamer myself. Mario RPG for the Super Nintendo. Sonic The Hedgehog for the Dreamcast/Gamecube. Like you, I am also trying to get more closer to try out other games other than the first party titles as well.
Oh god I haven't even finished super mario rpg yet I better get to it.