• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Yo what's up

Activoid

Ace Artist
Heyo, I'm Activoid/Stevie/JC and I just joined the forums even though I've been active on FurAffinity for some time (under the same username).

I've lived all over, so I never really know how to answer the "where are you from" question, so I'll just say America for now because it's the short answer. I wanted to meet people and just find a place to hang out and socialize. Anyways, I'm not the brief sort. A quick rundown of me is that I'm an artist that likes 80's action movies, hard sci-fi, monsters, videogames, and other nerd stuff. Hope to meet some people that like the same things.

So yeah, nice to meet you!

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section
Monsters? Sci-fi? Absolutely. If you include mecha, that would be the cherry on the top.

Welcome!

Yakamaru

Thine Grumpy Resident
Welcome to the forum, darlin'.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

D

Deleted member 82554

You say what's up, I say the sky, you say what's down, I say this pizza pie.

HI, I'm Mr. Fox, the shitposting lyrical genius of FAF.

F

FluffyShutterbug

Welcome to the FA forums! Hope you find what you're looking for! :D

Activoid

Ace Artist
@MadKiyo I do love mecha and robots too, fam! Specifically a fan of Macross and Robotech... though I like Transformers too! And just anything with super cool robots.

@Andromedahl Ayyyy yo whaddup fellow sci-fi fan. B]

@Yakamaru Thanks a bunch! It's nice to meet you!

@Mr. Fox I love dank rhymes and I love shitposting, so I can already tell you're going to be a winner in my book. LOL. <3

@FluffyShutterbug Heyo! Nice to meet you, I hope I find what I'm looking for too! Haha.