• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Yo!

Heyyyy. I'm that new guy!
I've been more of a lurker in the fandom for some time sooooooooo. I think it's time to actually do the thing and put myself out there and meet some cool peeps.

I'm 19 and currently studying art at university. (Illustration, Animation, and CGI)
I live in Australia
I like reading, tabletop games (SPECIFICALLY DND!!!) video games, and card games. (Lots of other stuff to that I can't think of right now)

My sona's name Is Caspian or Cass/Cassy for short. He is a Lizard x Cat thing.

So uh yeah. Hello!

sleepy kitty

frisky feline
Hi there! Welcome to the forums. :D

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Hello there, and welcome!

Your degree sounds like fun! My degree is in Graphic Design (which I don't use). What video games do you like?? I keep trying to pull someone into WoW with me, but no one takes the bait.

I hope you have a lot of fun here and make some great friends. If you ever want to chat or have any questions, please feel free to PM me!

Hello there, and welcome!

Your degree sounds like fun! My degree is in Graphic Design (which I don't use). What video games do you like?? I keep trying to pull someone into WoW with me, but no one takes the bait.

I hope you have a lot of fun here and make some great friends. If you ever want to chat or have any questions, please feel free to PM me!
Thank you for the welcome!

As for games I like. I've been really getting into rocket league and Minecraft alot recently. Other than that I mostly stick to single player games honestly. (The Witcher 3, Spyro, Skyrim, Fallout 4)
I've heard of WoW but never actually played it. What's it like?

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Thank you for the welcome!

As for games I like. I've been really getting into rocket league and Minecraft alot recently. Other than that I mostly stick to single player games honestly. (The Witcher 3, Spyro, Skyrim, Fallout 4)
I've heard of WoW but never actually played it. What's it like?
Mmm, I love Spyro, and Skyrim for sure. And Far Cry 5 became one of my favorite games of all time. Bioshock, too.. But anyways!
World of Warcraft is a fantasy MMO. It's a really big world (since it's been around so long) and there's a ton of things you can do. There's PvP aspects, plenty of story and lore quests, or exploration / collecting / crafting. You really can do whatever you want. The basic goal of most is to level up to the end and go on adventures (dungeons and raids) with your friends (or on your own).

FFXIV is a really pretty MMO, and a lot of fun too. But WoW is just special to me for whatever reason.