• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: You and me! [CLOSED]

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
So I'm going to call this requests thread "You and me!" because I'm going to draw your sona with mine (Ella Bunny).

I have no idea how many of the requests I am going to draw, but they're going to be sketches just to loose my hand a bit more because I've been drawing complete pictures for a few months now and I need sketches sketches sketches x.x

Example

1549371978.dilena_hdfgnbvn.png

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Could you draw my metal kitty Exodus with her? They seem like complete opposites and I think it would fit perfectly!

D

Deleted member 111470

Wanna draw your sona with a pirate monkey?

Refs in the spoiler:

1539493525.rimna_1539479882.smolsammichowo_rimna_1.png

1509949138.rimna_1509821540.ledddjva_1509821138520949121491.jpg

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
I'm late to the party, but might as well offer my char, since she already appeared in a comic as a brief cameo ^^ No pressure or obligation of course, freebs be freebs and all

Attachments

• ceIine.png
    ceIine.png
    115.4 KB · Views: 39
  • moHt8bjLH7k.jpg
    moHt8bjLH7k.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 26

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
I've got a few characters that may look nice in a picture with her if you're interested? :)
Olivia or Diana perhaps? Whatever you do with them is up to you as long as it's SFW! ^^
Thank you for the chance!

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
Wanna draw your sona with a pirate monkey?

Another one! This guy shoud totally be in the comic! I don't have any character to take her to the sea yet ♥

1554360691.dilena_fghtt.png

D

Deleted member 111470

Another one! This guy shoud totally be in the comic! I don't have any character to take her to the sea yet ♥

1554360691.dilena_fghtt.png

Oh, I thought you had found enough characters for your comic. Feel free to use Rimna for it if you like, and you can always PM me for more details about him, or the comic.

And thank you so much for the amazing drawing. I love it ^^

(both of his eyes are fine btw, he's just wearing the eye-patch because it looks cool with his scar)

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
Oh, I thought you had found enough characters for your comic. Feel free to use Rimna for it if you like, and you can always PM me for more details about him, or the comic.

And thank you so much for the amazing drawing. I love it ^^

(both of his eyes are fine btw, he's just wearing the eye-patch because it looks cool with his scar)

Nope I don't have everything covered but I'm good for now with the characters I've got. But truth is, she lives in the islands and will need a boat to get out of there sooo... this is going to happend quite "soon" :D

Arnak

Off the bench
CLIPStudioPaint_2018-11-11_01-05-06.png

Greetings young princess. *Conjures a bouquet of flowers*