• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You and the person above you are on a date

MoguMoguArt

In love with cheese
So this game is simple!!
I used to do it a lot on the MAL forums and i loved it.
So basically you just comment about what you would do if you went on a date with the person above.
(It could be platonic or not at all)

Have fun~

SuperNaturalHorse

Irish Kelpie Horse With Magic
This is so romantic lover mmmmmmmnnnnnnhhhh watching this mortal sacrifice go down in flames makes me so horny naughty wild thing I love you too my spooky love.

Im takin yall to church on our date. D:

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
Awww such a cute little spider ^-^ we’re going to the best web in all the park to get a tasty meal ~

Yakamaru

Darn tootin'
I have no idea on where to take you. :V

I guess my place, some nice food(oh, and I am cooking. Don't even question it), a movie perhaps and some snuggling?

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
We’d go to a really memorable restaurant, I think Italian .. After that do something fun! Maybe some laser tag/bowling. After that Netflix and chill at my place, probably show you my excellent back massage skills. Then of course tons of fur snuggles :D

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I introduce you to my wife. And we all go kayaking.

pediachnid

skittering about
ok you look cuddly as heak! i may just spend the whole night giving cuddles and kisses with some videogames mixed in

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I walk around with that amazing scarf you gave me and we find some good fine dining. I’ll hide you in the scarf and sneak you pieces so nobody loses their minds.