• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You are taking the person above you for a date

TidesofFate

Your friendly neighborhood Executioner
The user, their avatar, I'll let you decide. You are being forced to take them on a date and you have to decide how you are going to spend time with them, and yes, it can be a date between friends if that's how you want to do it. Show me what kind of crazy stuff you guys can come up with. Go!

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
I'll show you the dark side :V interpret that as you like

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
OK, we're gonna go to Toys-R-Us! And then maybe the zoo, if it's nice out.

NplusD

I'd be a bit concerned since my boyfriend wouldn't be fine with it. I'd dump your remains in the back alley dumpsters of some shady downtown Chinese takeout shop, and then go on my merry way to meet up with my adorkable sweet heart.

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
(wow, get fucked, Simo. Or, rather, the opposite)

See as you're oh so adamant to to speak out about having a BF, I will take you out as not a date in name. It's just a hangout. During this, I shall woo you with my amazing charm. You will love me forever from then on.
Then I'd send you home politely without any after-date shenanigans and I wouldn't call you back. I wouldn't even call you back.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Damn, I never knew the dating world could be such a rough place!

I'd take ya out to the International House of Pancakes, for all you can eat waffles.

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
Damn, I never knew the dating world could be such a rough place!

I'd take ya out to the International House of Pancakes, for all you can eat waffles.
If you really cared, you'd have found a more local place that has good waffles and took me there instead.
So that's what I'm going to do. I will find a nicer local place with good food. And you will enjoy it. We'd also talk about kinky shit to make the staff uncomfortable.

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable

Luku_Zuku

Still trying to draw, slowly
Welp, I wouldn't date you to get in your pants, I'd just want to show you how to have fun. So I'd probably tell you to dress lightly. And we'd wander about doing a little urban exploration and climbing. Then I'd pull out lunch and we could eat in an abandoned schools lunch hall to torchlight. Then, once night falls, we could go to the basements and see what horrors await us >:D

TheMintyBun

The most squishy of the buns.
Alright, we are going to the park to people watch and talk shit about strangers, then we are headed back to my place for some smash.....bros

Then maybe some foreplay and spooning afterwards.

Elohiim_Koshiiri

Terradorable
Welp, I wouldn't date you to get in your pants, I'd just want to show you how to have fun. So I'd probably tell you to dress lightly. And we'd wander about doing a little urban exploration and climbing. Then I'd pull out lunch and we could eat in an abandoned schools lunch hall to torchlight. Then, once night falls, we could go to the basements and see what horrors await us >:D

........can we removing Kebab's afterwards with RPG?

koko like removing kebabs with RPG....

Also @ TheMintyBun

Yes, all the spoonings. <3

TidesofFate

Your friendly neighborhood Executioner
I am picking your avatar, and we're going as friends. You will fly me to different places.

Birdbf

I'm three ounces of whoop-ass.
I am picking your avatar, and we're going as friends. You will fly me to different places.

I'll take you on a stranger-date to a vacant theatre where we can marathon Star Wars for 30-something hours. You will be compensated with snacks picked up off of the soggy, sticky theatre floor, and drinks left in the cupholders all mixed into one big, disgusting flat soda concoction.

Y

Yukkie

I'll take you to a target. We can go watch previews on the tvs, play free video game demos, you can buy me clothes, and we'll go to the McDonald's inside for lunch. Target has everything!

c:

Hooray for being a cheap-ass.

Y

Yukkie

Ok, we can run around in the snow! And get crushed and shot at by gigantic robot things! Yaaaay. : D