• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You are taking the person above you for a date

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
what about Metal Slug? it was a pretty good arcade

TidesofFate

Your friendly neighborhood Executioner
*ties a robe around Rag and Multoran then attaches them to the bed* I'm leaving. Play nice you two. *turns off lights, locks the door, then leaves*

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
*makes you a Model on Project Runway, and claims the costume design as my own*

There, this should be the fashion statement of the year! I'm sure the judges will love the fine workmanship.

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned
*makes you a Model on Project Runway, and claims the costume design as my own*

There, this should be the fashion statement of the year! I'm sure the judges will love the fine workmanship.

I'm taking you to the KFC!

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I'm taking you to the KFC!

(OK, sounds fun...I haven't had fried chicken in maybe a year? But I do miss it. Tried being a vegetarian for about 14 months...it was too hard, at least if you don't make a lot of money, and have extra time.)

Let's see...I'm taking you to this place that has all these trampolines, where you just bounce around. (Yes, this is actually a thing, here!)

With a deal like that... Only seems fair I take you on a date too! Forgot McDonald's, I'm taking you to a proper fancy restaurant, the bill is mine! You just provide the company!

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
Whats wrong with me?
I'm still pretty cute :3