• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You are taking the person above you for a date

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I'd take you to a nice bookstore, that also had an attached cafe.

Yakamaru

Thine Grumpy Resident
Date, huh. First a movie, then go out to eat, so we have something more to talk about as we eat.

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
Last edited:

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Visit a museum with Viking ships, where we both admire the carved dragon heads

Simo

Visiting a certain underground lab, where he's gonna try on a special costume

Dmc10398

Goodspeed, bootlegger, B-17 pilot extraordinaire
Well that's okay I'll cover the tab, so dinner first then shopping I think you just need some warm colors maybe a hawaiian shirt or two. I think they will really accentuate that nice smil... those nice eye... either way some color never hurt anyone :D:D

We're getting no Chinese food because I'm out of cash.

Simo

Shopping for a pretty collar and leash. Maybe something sprarkly, with rhinestones, for the collar.

Simo

Again, also shopping for collars and leashes. Maybe this will have to be a group activity!

Dmc10398

Shopping for a pretty collar and leash. Maybe something sprarkly, with rhinestones, for the collar.

I guess I tried to put @TidesofFate in a hawaiian shirt so I was asking for it but oh god I'm not sure this old war dog can stomach a rhinestone collar. how about we just go for a good old flea dip ???

Simo

I guess I tried to put @TidesofFate in a hawaiian shirt so I was asking for it but oh god I'm not sure this old war dog can stomach a rhinestone collar. how about we just go for a good old flea dip ???

Sure! We can both go, it'll be like a spa, and fleas are no fun to have. Maybe they have a flea-dip Jacuzzi?

Oh, and bring that fox! I hear they have lots of fleas!

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Hmm... never saw this thread! Could get interesting!:p

Dmc10398

Yes very much like a spa and boy do I need it. I keep waking up next to @shapeless0ne and that damn coyote has given me fleas among other things :p

Sure! We can both go, it'll be like a spa, and fleas are no fun to have. Maybe they have a flea-dip Jacuzzi?

Oh, and bring that fox! I hear they have lots of fleas!