• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You are taking the person above you for a date

fallout19980

Just some guy writing stories and playing dota
Here is the plan...:cool:
We got to my place and I treat you to a nice, rustic, medium rare sirloin steak with a veg garnish. Desert will be a chocolate soufflé with ice cream on top. Just to keep the evening going smoothly, i'll even open up the bar and mix up some drinks. Good food makes a good date :D.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
I'm going to take you on a lovely date...at the police station (am undercover cop)

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
To get a very nice massage : p

CreatureOfHabit

Just Another Artist™
Umm... Well, I'm the worst when it comes to romance, but hey, tell you what: let's dress up all black and scary (or however you want, das cool), walk around the city all evening, maybe stop and get a cheap snack or some shaved ice along the way, possibly something alcoholic, and yell "VROOM" at all the motorcycles while we sit on a nearby park bench. Sound good?

Simo

Umm... Well, I'm the worst when it comes to romance, but hey, tell you what: let's dress up all black and scary (or however you want, das cool), walk around the city all evening, maybe stop and get a cheap snack or some shaved ice along the way, possibly something alcoholic, and yell "VROOM" at all the motorcycles while we sit on a nearby park bench. Sound good?

Actually, that does! I'm a huge fan of shaved ice, and also, mocking people on motorcycles :p

TidesofFate

Your friendly neighborhood Executioner
Take me to see Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets and get my food as well. I'm going to take as much of your money as possible.

Simo

How about we go to an amusement park, or anyplace where there's lots of kids holding balloons. We carry around cigars (we don't have to smoke 'em), pop the kid's balloons, and then, laugh at em! And run like Hell when if they have big, mean looking parents.

Or, we could dress up like red panda's, and go bowling.