• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Trade: you draw my characters and I will draw yours 5/5 slots(closed)

MundeMohawk

Interested! UwU
Untitled53_20210718175847.png

Kiba_Okami

Low-quality hooman boi
i think i'll try.... here is my boy Kiba. try going for a more edgy, smexy sorta look. dont expect anything LEGENDARY, as you can tell by the first picture that i am not the greatest artist in the world. he has electricity powers and a pocket dimension, so knock yourself out! just keep in mind, his electricity is red. or more like a deep shade of crimson.

Attachments

• Kiba Rai  (6).jpg
    Kiba Rai (6).jpg
    582.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Kiba but made with actual artistic skill.jpg
    Kiba but made with actual artistic skill.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 17

Kiba_Okami

Low-quality hooman boi
one of his signature poses is the two fingers w/ his tongue through it LOL, alot like selever(character below) like i said he is PRETTY edgy. anyways, hmu!

Attachments

• 1629156355240.png
    1629156355240.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 1629156746317.png
    1629156746317.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 11

Kiba_Okami

Low-quality hooman boi
looks fun i already have a idea of what to do :) now which of my wide assortment of characters do you want to try out?
I'll draw you probably after you are done or a bit before, cause I got school n' stuff. But I will get it to you. Although I can't draw if you won't give me someone to draw....

BlueBeaver25

n1ghtmar3w0lf

Hello, are you still open to trades? I have some traditional art and am looking to improve. https://www.furaffinity.net/user/bluebeaver25/
yes i am still open for trades
I'll draw you probably after you are done or a bit before, cause I got school n' stuff. But I will get it to you. Although I can't draw if you won't give me someone to draw....
hmm try Ingrid the shiny vulpix https://www.furaffinity.net/view/43282169/ and can make her SFW if you like