• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Trade: you draw my characters and I will draw yours 5/5 slots(closed)

Kiba_Okami

Not a weeb(totally) ;w;
Now I feel a lil bad cause your's looks so awesome and mine probably won't look that great.... but I'm just trying to learn new things, and get out of my co.fort zone. @Maur r gave me the encouragement I needed to try...

Kiba_Okami

Not a weeb(totally) ;w;
yes i am still open for trades

hmm try Ingrid the shiny vulpix https://www.furaffinity.net/view/43282169/ and can make her SFW if you like
uhm, maybe try a different one? im not sure if i can draw her. i would prefer one with a full body shot, so i have everything i need. i will also be drawing SFW, cause i DO NOT draw nsfw, sorry. i would preferably like a male character... IM SORRY FOR BEING PICKY XD, its all just so new to me, so just try to be a little patient...

Last edited:

n1ghtmar3w0lf

uhm, maybe try a different one? im not sure if i can draw her. i would prefer one with a full body shot, so i have everything i need. i will also be drawing SFW, cause i DO NOT draw nsfw, sorry. i would preferably like a male character... IM SORRY FOR BEING PICKY XD, its all just so new to me, so just try to be a little patient...
hmm the only male characters I have so far of good reference is my comic series characters and shadow fang here is a bit complicated
Knights model sheet shadow fang(colored)small.jpg

Flamingo

Staff member
:)

Although Fur Affinity can display artistic renditions of adult content, the feature is disabled by default and may only be enabled via your account settings if you are legally allowed to view it in the United States (18 years of age). If we determine that you may not be legally allowed to access this content, we will restrict your access to mature and adult content until you can verify your age via government photo identification. Any attempt to bypass this measure may result in all current and future accounts registered by you to be permanently banned.

Kiba_Okami

Not a weeb(totally) ;w;
an icon would be cool , and i will enjoy whatever you make:)
anything you can tell me about him so i know what to include in the icon? anything specific you want? i would like information such as
personality type(is the "Mr. i will steal your girl" type like kiba, is he more solumn and introverted, is he happy and extroverted? things he likes, things he doesnt like, etc.), or the specifics you would like, like a certain face or pose. be sure to include some refs for me so i know what to go for!

Lioedevon427

Very tired animator
54DF3A5D-81FB-4EF9-A989-74A785720B56.png

Here’s a ref for my fluffy alien dude!
I’m gettI gotta stared on something for you with Roxy ;3
Edit: if you want somebody else, lmk and I can send you my character list

Last edited:

BlueBeaver25

yes i am still open for trades

hmm try Ingrid the shiny vulpix https://www.furaffinity.net/view/43282169/ and can make her SFW if you like
Alright. Link me which character you'd like me to draw, and what pose (if any). I won't draw nsfw though, unless it's just nudity.
I'd like this beaver drawn more anatomically correct... He should be slightly chubby, but mainly around the waist area (add lovehandles, maybe make his build a bit more masculine). He can be sfw or nsfw. If you give him clothes, a simple tshirt/sweatpants would work. https://www.furaffinity.net/view/43242855/

Lioedevon427

Very tired animator
Ayo, remember drawing Kiba? Take a peek at this!
Sorry, I don’t remember, but I’m guessing I drew him for art fight?
A lot of art fight stuff blends together for me
Bit he still looks super cool there! I always love seeing art of other people ocs!

Kiba_Okami

Not a weeb(totally) ;w;
Sorry, I don’t remember, but I’m guessing I drew him for art fight?
A lot of art fight stuff blends together for me
Bit he still looks super cool there! I always love seeing art of other people ocs!
Oops. I'm sorry I mistook you for someone else 'w' you were probably just as confused as I was

Last edited:

n1ghtmar3w0lf

anything you can tell me about him so i know what to include in the icon? anything specific you want? i would like information such as
personality type(is the "Mr. i will steal your girl" type like kiba, is he more solumn and introverted, is he happy and extroverted? things he likes, things he doesnt like, etc.), or the specifics you would like, like a certain face or pose. be sure to include some refs for me so i know what to go for!
shadow fang he is a proud, honorable warrior, strong and kind with a dark side you never want to see

n1ghtmar3w0lf

Alright. Link me which character you'd like me to draw, and what pose (if any). I won't draw nsfw though, unless it's just nudity.
I'd like this beaver drawn more anatomically correct... He should be slightly chubby, but mainly around the waist area (add lovehandles, maybe make his build a bit more masculine). He can be sfw or nsfw. If you give him clothes, a simple tshirt/sweatpants would work. https://www.furaffinity.net/view/43242855/
sure cool hmm as for who you can draw try Vyla https://www.furaffinity.net/view/39914157/