• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Trade: you draw my characters and I will draw yours 5/5 slots(closed)

Lioedevon427

Very tired animator
0222ABB6-C2E8-48D4-AD45-5ED25B7C8450.png

As usual- my image files are too damn big, so just dm me and I’ll send you a dropbox link so you can download the full image of her
(You don’t need a dropbox to do this)

LoganHowell

I will be back to this fandom on Nov 4th.
View attachment 118977
As usual- my image files are too damn big, so just dm me and I’ll send you a dropbox link so you can download the full image of her
(You don’t need a dropbox to do this)
Lio, this is just a question, its fine if not since im already struggling with time to trade art with you, but would you mind doing kiba? totally fine if not though. maybe just draw him so it will be easier on you? cause if you do accept, i dont want it to be hard on you or waste your time.

Attachments

• Kiba .jpg
    Kiba .jpg
    554.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Kiba but made with actual artistic skill.jpg
    Kiba but made with actual artistic skill.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Kiba Rai  (6).jpg
    Kiba Rai (6).jpg
    582.2 KB · Views: 7

Lioedevon427

Very tired animator
Lio, this is just a question, its fine if not since im already struggling with time to trade art with you, but would you mind doing kiba? totally fine if not though. maybe just draw him so it will be easier on you? cause if you do accept, i dont want it to be hard on you or waste your time.
Ya mean like an art trade within an art trade? I’m down, but I don’t really have the energy in my for another 3D model, so be aware,
if you have an art fight you can check out my characters here
Link

Also I just realized that I did kinda draw your character in a sense, I was the one who helped out with the 3rd Image, I only recognized it now
You did a great job with it!

LoganHowell

I will be back to this fandom on Nov 4th.
Ya mean like an art trade within an art trade? I’m down, but I don’t really have the energy in my for another 3D model, so be aware,
if you have an art fight you can check out my characters here
Link

Also I just realized that I did kinda draw your character in a sense, I was the one who helped out with the 3rd Image, I only recognized it now
You did a great job with it!
I was asking if you could maybe just draw him, and im sorry but I just can't accept another art trade.if you would like to do a freebie, then *insert Mario wahoo* and if not, that's totally fine too.

Lioedevon427

Very tired animator
I was asking if you could maybe just draw him, and im sorry but I just can't accept another art trade.if you would like to do a freebie, then *insert Mario wahoo* and if not, that's totally fine too.
Yea sorry I only really do free stuff when people ask for it on the art request form

tamara590

curious wolf
Dont know if youre still open, But im interested^^
if you are, i hope you youre open to draw https://www.furaffinity.net/view/43853340/ {NSFW} In an nsfw style pinup, looking at the viewer in a dominant/flirty way, Pleasuring himself
In return id love to draw roxy for you^^
I can do cute/chibi traditional, Or more semi-realistic traditional.

n1ghtmar3w0lf

Dont know if youre still open, But im interested^^
if you are, i hope you youre open to draw https://www.furaffinity.net/view/43853340/ {NSFW} In an nsfw style pinup, looking at the viewer in a dominant/flirty way, Pleasuring himself
In return id love to draw roxy for you^^
I can do cute/chibi traditional, Or more semi-realistic traditional.
sure sounds fun

tamara590

curious wolf
Im glad to hear that^^ You okay with artistic freedom? Or do you have an specific idea? I can start drawing today {I have lots of freetime}