• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You feeling lucky punk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

furvien

Sniper Wolfie
thats it??.....

Alstor

And twice as shiny
Ok.

Seeing as firefox says that site doesn't exist or is having server problems, it isn't that bad.

Also, meatspin was never something horrible in the first place.
Well, I haven't really been there, so I don't know if it's that bad.

J

Jelly

Ok.

Seeing as firefox says that site doesn't exist or is having server problems, it isn't that bad.

Also, meatspin was never something horrible in the first place.

i thought it was just some guy getting fucked in the ass while his dick spins around because of the motion
i dont see how gay sex would be worse than mutilated genitalia

J

Jelly

Would that be a description of me by any chance? That's quite a poor representation of me.

well since the comment wasn't directed at you or in response to you
i guess i could see how you would come to that conclusion that it might be about you

Jashwa

Would that be a description of me by any chance? That's quite a poor representation of me.
I wasn't even talking about anything you mentioned. Why would that be aimed at you? I was talking about people who use meatspin as a shock site and think it's so horrible.
i guess i could see how you would come to that conclusion that it might be about you
Jelly, I love you.

ProfessorBellom

Internet Scumbag
Nah i'm not homophobic. If there was anything wrong with me it's that i'm just a stalker who is entertained by watching people. I am very loving and accepting of homosexuals and find the whole gay hating quite pitiful. However this is not a rant thread nor do I want it to be. So lets just say that i have problems, just not that particular problem.

@Jashwa sorry about that... Wasn't sure who you were directing it too.

Last edited:

Tycho

That vagina needs a good scrubbing amputation

fixed

how the fuck do you let your cooter get that bad, women

Seriously

[these]

It's only a shock site to 14 year old homophobic kids.

Agreed.

I stared at it for a minute or so because of the "meatspinner"'s tan line. how the fuck do you keep your junk inside that kind of underwear ffs, makes a bananahammock look roomy. Still can't figure it out. Also, someone said "Oh, that's a transsexual, that's a fake pen0r" which I personally thought was bunk, and was trying to determine whether that indeed was a hoax.

You want a genuinely scarring shock site? 3guys1hammer or 2guys1horse.

Last edited:

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
fixed

how the fuck do you let your cooter get that bad, women

Seriously

1. Get a line of fifty horny men.
2. Have them fuck you, one at a time.
3. Pass out after the first twenty, but have them continue to fuck you in turn.
4. ????
5. Profit.
6. Gained the skill Blue Waffle along with several other STD's.

Last edited:

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Meh, not as interesting as the hundreds of cyst videos on youtube. They're shocking and educational.

Status
Not open for further replies.