• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You get to choose a superpower, first reply decides a side effect

Toasty9399

Above Earth
Choose your own superpower, however the first person to reply to your post gets to decide a side effect or condition.
I'll start: Super strength.

Erix

>‿‿◕
The ability can only activate, and will always activate, when you’re super angry. Doubles as a side effect and a condition =p

I have the power of making clones of myself! >=3

Shadow Clone Jutsu!

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Side effect is they are all naked and the number you make is random between 1 to 100.

Super speed.

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Teleportation on top of random rocks only. Sizes varies from a pebble to a mountain.

Be able to turn myself into a giant.

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
You can only transform into either a corn on the cob, popcorn, creamed corn, corn flakes, or any other corn product. (Someone better get the reference)

Telekenesis

Faustus

'Telekenesis' is actually the power to manifest some guy named Ken at any distance from your body. Oops. Think you meant 'Telekinesis'.
At least you can finally get that bastard Ryu!

I can do a Thanos and finger-snap people out of existence.

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
You can run super fast but your reflexes stay the same
Superpower: Stand user
(I had to look that one up)
Anything that touches your stand manifests as intense itching on your body, leading to a poison-ivy-like rash.

Shapeshifting powers.

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
You can fly, but you can only speak in goose honks and you feel the urge to migrate. Also, you're a goose.

Heat vision that can cook any meal to perfection.

Faustus

Drawback: they're simultaneous; you're effectively nine completely different people all at once.

My wings are like a shield of steel

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
You do a practice kick and it spawns a powerful cyclone that devastates the coast. Dozens are dead, thousands left homeless, and almost a million are without power.

Waterbending.

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
But your clothes always burn off and there will be no fabric known to man that can withstand the flames, even if it's fire resistant. So, prepare to be naked after using your power!

Heat vision

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
Your eyes now constantly send out heat beams. You have to close your eyes or wear special sunglasses to stop them, just like Cyclops.

Echolocation.

Toasty9399

Above Earth
When you echolocate, your screeches can be heard by everyone. And you can only do it in public settings

Infinite time to do whatever I want
But everything stops around you, making it difficult to interact with surroundings and you can only do it once a day
Reality manipulation