• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

you know you are a furry when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know your a furry when you enjoy having your head scratched just a bit too much

You know your a furry when said head scratching causes you pur loudly

You know your a furry when you have dreams that involve sex with many different anthromorphic species.

Last but not least you know your a furry when your bangin a fat chick on a deep sea fishing boat while your wearing a shark suit.
1. Yep.
2. can't say I purr.
3. Yeah, every sex dream I have is with anthro animals.
4. No, can't say that I've been there.

Takun Lion

Banned
Banned
When TGIF has another meaning for ya...

Tesune Nyghtwolf

Run Free Always.....
you know you you are a furry when you go get your leash, put it on, and tell your dog see you later

you know you are a furry when you see another dog in your yard and go "who the fuck is that bitch!??"

you know you are a furry when you get a raise and you pounce your boss

.....ive done....all this...no lie

Anonymous1157

Chargin' lazor, brb
You know you're a furry when you post in a thread called "You know you're a furry when...".

HA! I WIN!:grin:

Axelfox

You know you're a furry when you join Second Life, just because of things like furnation Worlds.

ExTo

Under the sea, near heat vents
You know you're a furry when half the species you picture in your mind while reading about them in a book turn out as anthros.

This happens to me... well half the time. :p

Wait Wait

Pseverse rychology
you might be furry if after watching beauty and the beast you thought the prince was more attractive in his beast form than in his human form.

(guilty!.....and i told my mum this like aloooong time ago...and well my mom is afraid of what kind of boyfriends i'll bring home XD )

sorry but i love the beast, his human form sucks to me!

yeah the anthro form is much better

WanderingRambler

Dumpster Warrior
you know you're a furry when...you mow your lawn and find a car...oh wait...no, thats a redneck.

ok! you know you're a furry when you consider Furcadia as the greatest MMO ever XD

*guilty as charged*

Draco_2k

Rawr.
ok! you know you're a furry when you consider Furcadia as the greatest MMO ever XD
Eh? I thought that'd be WoW or EverQuest... Though nevermind.

You know you're a furry when the main thing that guides your shopping habits is presence of a cute mascot on front of the box.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
You know you are a furry when you love Ratchet the lombax.

Arbiter

Totally Gay For Bridget!!
You know you are a furry when instead of greeting someone at the door, you pounce on them and precede to glomp

Midi Bear

11/10/08
You know you're a furry when you thrust your groin and say "Yiff!" to one of your friends because you know they are too and will most likely find it funny.

Nononono.....when I know I'm a furry , I was lookding for my {blank} .

railroad

the damn sexy dragon
you know you are a furry when you post ANY post in this forum

EPIC WIN

Draco_2k

Rawr.
Declaring Epic Win on your own post isn't really good manners.

You know you're a furry when you buy more cereal than you plan to eat.

ExTo

Under the sea, near heat vents
Let's get back on track -

You know you're a furry when you don't use towels - you just shake your head really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.