• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: You Need something to draw?

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
While its labeled request it isn't exactly a request, this thread isn't lookin for something specific out of you. In fact...

This thread is here to let artists know i have a lot of characters still artless. Don't know what to draw? I have ideas. Here's my FA account of things so far i do have- Userpage of BluefiremarkII -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

But besides what art i do have, there's many more characters still artless I'd love to see art of! In the mood for avian? I got it. Reptillians or dragons? Got it. Dogs or cats? Got em too! Cute designs vs cool designs? Sci fi vs medieval? Got those as well! macro or micro? Got that as well.. And that's just the tip of the iceburg.

So if you don't know what to draw, i have some ideas for you. If you are an artist that doesn't know what to draw- or just wants to draw something for me anyway- go ahead and comment below and we can talk there or in pms about specifics~ or you could just post a picture you made for me based ofd the pictures on my FA unannouced lol-

Last edited:

kirkeart

Hello, I would like to do some art for you :>
I have my gallery link in my signature where you can see what I have done for now, but I would love to try something different, birds and reptiles perharps? ^w^

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Hello, I would like to do some art for you :>
I have my gallery link in my signature where you can see what I have done for now, but I would love to try something different, birds and reptiles perharps? ^w^
Great~ I'll check out your gallery first, in the meantime I'll ask if you'd like to continue the conversation here or in pms? Also- i do in fact have several birds and reptiles you could try :)

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
I mostly do macro sonic FC characters, but they're not very good. I can do anthro, but it takes a while and I have had varied results.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Fun fact: Just last January of last year I stopped using bases. I mean, I can do furry, but not the best.

furia__warhammer_fantasy_version__by_jaredthefox92_dcsid7y-pre.jpg

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
It is fine indeed, I'd be more than happy to let you do so. We can discuss some details if you'd like- also, sorry for the late response. Bit of a busy week.

Feel free to create a dm or just respond below to talk about it.

Last edited: