• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You own the person above you for a day

TidesofFate

Your friendly neighborhood Executioner
You're all making a race as to who can make babies first? Well, while Moon and Lars are doing the boom boom with each other, I'll give Strange a female to breed with. Then he will give me everything he owns.

N

Nicky The Husky

You would make me my dinner :3

Last edited by a moderator:

TidesofFate

Your friendly neighborhood Executioner
You guys are slow compared to the last people in this original thread. Everyone was jumping at doing the boom boom with each other. Las, you will give me your social security number.

L

Lasvicus

You guys are slow compared to the last people in this original thread. Everyone was jumping at doing the boom boom with each other. Las, you will give me your social security number.
561585774 have fun xD

L

Lasvicus

In theory, if everyone only posted once, if someone came in and made the very last post, they would own EVERYONE who posted before him, no?
He would own the person who owns the person above him who owns the person above him who owns the person above him who owns the person above him who owns the person above him who owns the person above him who owns the person above him and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on xD

Dazreiello

Incomprehensible horror. DRAGON
In theory, if everyone only posted once, if someone came in and made the very last post, they would own EVERYONE who posted before him, no?
He would own the person who owns the person above him who owns the person above him who owns the person above him who owns the person above him who owns the person above him who owns the person above him who owns the person above him and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on xD
Too much distance coordinate for anyone to be willing to do past getting the lightsaber.

With that said, whisper something dirty into my ear! And i mean like gross nasty, let's see what you got

L

Lasvicus

Too much distance coordinate for anyone to be willing to do past getting the lightsaber.

With that said, whisper something dirty into my ear! And i mean like gross nasty, let's see what you got

-whispers- I wanna suck the sweaty anal juice outta your ass and pick your crusty booty flakes outta my teeth.
Happy? xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Dazreiello

Incomprehensible horror. DRAGON
-whispers- I wanna suck the sweaty anal juice outta your ass and pick your crusty booty flakes outta my teeth.
Happy? xD
Aaaaah Yeeeeaaaah~ Nasty > : D But, I did mean thru a PM-Dare, to not subject the kiddy ears on this show o:

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
Well,looks like I get to use my handcuffs again.
Hopefully this time the headboard wont break.

Happy? xD

Jesus Christ.
o_o;