• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

You own the person above you for a day

Spazzlez

Simply One Hell of a Pokemon Master
Hug me and tell me that everything will be alright, that everyone is just acting odd and things will return to normal.

Ragshada

College Student
Go! Monstrous flying dog head and terrorize the children in the neighbor hood. Don't forget to visit the minute market for some food.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
OK, time to roast some weenies and marshmallows! And I'll also have a nice, powerful lighter handy. Later, we can make some flan. Oh, and I have a few welding projects. Huh...this could come in very handy...plus, it's a bit chilly today....

Fopfox

Direct a movie adaptation of the novel you hate the most.

HA! In your face, I found a loophole!

This is my most hated novel, but it's an adaptation of the best story-based game ever. So technically I can disrespect the novel as much as it disrespected the game and make an adaptation of one of my favorite games!

To be fair, the novel was written way, way into pre-production of the game so I can understand it not being faithful, because so many details were not hammered out and that's essential for such a story heavy game.

The writing is still awful though. They took zero risks, even giving the main character a name because they couldn't handle narrating with a nameless main character.

marisgard

Icy Dragon
HA! In your face, I found a loophole!

This is my most hated novel, but it's an adaptation of the best story-based game ever. So technically I can disrespect the novel as much as it disrespected the game and make an adaptation of one of my favorite games!

To be fair, the novel was written way, way into pre-production of the game so I can understand it not being faithful, because so many details were not hammered out and that's essential for such a story heavy game.

The writing is still awful though. They took zero risks, even giving the main character a name because they couldn't handle narrating with a nameless main character.
read that novel for me so I can go to sleep

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
OK, how about making me a snow-cone!

Maybe I can even set up a stand, and sell 'em!